Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple

The moon was shining in the sky which indicated that it was time for their journey to the strong magic region.

"Tonights finally the night of the Full moon. The strong water magic will weaken from within, so It's the only day we'll be able to reach the Underwater temple..." Yami announced to the group, " you guys better be ready".

The excited chatter of the Black bulls surrounded the area as Asta suddenly stood up with pumped fists.

"Just you wait, Underwater Temple" He exclaimed.

"Just wait, Magic stone" Magna joined in with a excited grin.

"Just you wait, you Unidentified seafood" Charmy drooled with determination. 

"I wonder if they'll have something rare that I haven't tried yet!!" Vanessa daydreamed as she rubbed her beer bottles on her face.

"I wonder who I'll be able to fight. I can't wait! Let's hurry up and go!!" Luck chuckled with  cheery grin.

"The sooner wego, the sooner we can go back home, and the sooner I can see Marie." Gauche nosebleed as he daydreamed about his sister.

"And I can get to flirting!!" Finral squealed.

"And I can get some sleep so I can escape reality" Y/N mumbled with a yawn. 

"Looks like your all set" Yami said while scanning the squad members. 

"We're counting on you Noelle.." Asta exclaimed the wary looking Noelle. Y/N walked to the female and softly patted her head.

"R-Right" The royal gulped with a frown, slightly calming down.

"Huh...Are you nervous?" Asta asked, tilting his head in confusion. 

"Huh!? I-I'm not nervous at all!!" She stuttered, " Everything went great yesterday!" She reminded. Vanessa chuckled at the obvious nervous royal.

"You are so stiff! Wanna rink so you can relax?" She offered as she tilted the bottle towards Noelle. Magna gaped and instantly made his way next to the Pick haired female.

"Why would you offer her a drink, you lush!? Our lives are at stake here!" The delinquent scolded.

"Well, if she is feeling pressured, it might not work out, no matter how good she is..." Yami satted as he puffed some smoke,"Noelle just take it easy....But if you mess up, I'll kill you". The Captain threatened as his eyes focused on her with a predatory look.

"Did you just say that if she was feeling pressured, it won't work..." Y/N mumbled with a sweatdrop.

"The pressure's so intense!!!" Asta shouted as Noelle jolted in fear. 

Y/N watched Noelle go into thought as she sighed. The white haired female walked over to Vanessa and swiped the bottle in her hands.

'If Noelle wasn't going to drink it, I surely was going to. After all, if we did die at least I would have had my first drink' She thought before taking a big sip of the beer. Her face scrunched up in disgusts before shrugging and drinking more.

"Okay, here we go!" Noelle said with a determined nod. She took out her Grimoire and walked towards the ocean. "Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon's Cradle!" She shouted as the entire Black Bulls got surrounded in a water sphere.

"As expected from a Noble..." Y/N said with a small smile.

"I did it, it worked!!" Noelle shouted with joy. 

"WOAH! AMAZING NOELLE...But" Asta shouted before letting out a groan from being squashed from grey along with the rest of the Black Bulls.

"Grey!!" They shouted in unison.