Chapter Eight~ Dungeon

'I should've trained in my room' Thought a certain white haired female. 

Currently, the members of the Black Bulls are trying to decide a name for Asta's bird. Y/N had decided to do her training in the base instead of going to the forest, but she is starting to second guess it. The purple eyed girl was meditating, hoping that she would a least get some peace and quiet. She should've known better. 

"How about Nero" Luck states with a cheery voice. The bird lifts it's wing in acceptance making Y/N sigh in relief. "Looks like it approves" Luck giggles.

The white haired female lets out a yawn and finally opens her eyes.

'I'm done training' She thinks with a sigh.' I'm gonna take a nap'.

Just as the girl stood up to head to her room, a portal opened up as the captain walked out from it. 

"Welcome back Captain-La" Charmy greets holding up a cupcake towards him.

"I have an announcement everyone" Yami starts, before grabbing onto Y/N's big shirt as he saw her trying to slip away. "A new dungeon has been discovered."

" A Dungeon?! Are you serious captain?!" Magna shouts with a smile. Asta and Y/N are the only ones confused on what this, Dungeon was. They were raised in a poor village after all. Everything was limited where they were from, so the confusion was a normal reaction.

"What the heck is a Dungeon?" Questions Asta.

"Are you serious? You don't know what it is?" Magna exclaims with raised eyebrows. With a shake of his head he goes on to explain what it is.

"Listen up. Dungeons are, kind of, like ancient tombs that contain relics made by people from the past. Sometimes they have information about powerful ancient magic or super rare magical items. There seriously amazing!".

Y/N's eyes widen as she goes into deep thought.

'Could it have information on the Six Leaf Clover?'.

"Do you know that people back then set up insane magical traps so that they wouldn't get misused by anyone. There super dangerous and really fun!" Luck gushes with his usual crazed smile.

"The Magic Knights always  investigate them since they're so dangerous. And to make sure that the treasures don't get stolen" Vanessa points out. Y/N's head pops up in realization as she tries escaping Yami's grip.

"I see. Which means the Black Bulls are supposed to investigate this newly discovered Dungeon" Noelle states, voicing Y/N's thoughts. 

"Yes. Partially because this Dungeon was found near enemy border" Yami explains with a smug smile as he watched Y/N try to escape from him.

"Enemy?!" Asta shouts in question. 

"The Dimond kingdom . We need to take care of the mission fast so that the Dimond Kingdom don't steal anythin'. By the way, there have been instances in which someone found a magical item that could explain civilization itself in the dungeon, and that someone learns ultimate magic there." Yami answers. Asta gasps and raises his hand with a bright smile.

"Me! Me! Please let me go so that I can learn to use ultimate Magic, too!" Asta shouts. The captain looks at the ash blond with a blank look.

"You don't have magic, so that's not happening" He gruffs out.

"You never know!" Asta resorts back. Yami suddenly smirks before nodding to him.

"Actually, you can go kid". Asta gasps loudly with sparkles in his eyes. " And this one can go as well" Yami continues, holding up a sulking Y/N.