"We don't have time for it! Call the ambulance! Everyone go down this castle..." He said as Clay quickly called an ambulance for you as everyone left except for Colress, you, Ghetsis and N. Colress turned to N and spoke "N...please take Y/N downstairs to everyone...I have to talk to this man"

"But-" He wanted to say something bit decided to stay quiet "ok.." N said returning Zekrom before taking your unconscious body from Colress and headed outside of the Pokémon League carefully but fast.

"Now" he turned to face Ghetsis "you lost. Want to go to the jail or what?"

"How...How did I lost...?! My- my- plan was perfect!" He said falling onto his knees having a mental breakdown

"Dont you still get it? It was meant to be...we are programmed like this, you had already lost to her once it's just one more time, don't you remember? *explains literally everything*"
"So- so- we are just a imaginary character...? The things which we are doing were-...." Ghetsis's head stayed low as Colress looked at him one last time before leaving.

<|•♡•|>

A pair of eyes fluttered open and looked what was on the front to see a ceiling
'Where am I? D-Did I got sent back to the real world?! No way...it doesn't even look like my room's ceiling or any other room's...where am I then? Im sure im on the real world...Lil me said i'll be back after fighting with N...'

You lifted your head up just a little bit to see there was a TV on the wall (right side) infront of it was a couch and a chair with Coffee table which had some medicine boxed, injections and newspapers and....pokéballs?!

'Im still here on the pokémon world?! Those are my pokeballs! 4 normal balls, one dream ball of Sigilyph and an Ultra ball of Reshiram! Its mine! But how...?'

You looked at your right side once more where the door was and on top of it was a hoothoot clock which had the time written on it with bold red letters *3:03 AM* 'How long has it been since im here..? Wasnt I was battling Ghetsis-' Memories suddenly rushed down as you remembered everything clearly after you battled ghetsis 'I was about to punch him in the face...Cheren stopped me...My head was spinning and Colress came right on time to catch me..the gym leaders...Iris, Cheren, Alder and N were worried then I passed out- Wait- where is N?! He didn't just left with Zekrom now did he?!'

You were still lying on the bed facing the ceiling when something fell from the bed side table onto the bed, thats when you realised there were a bunch of letters 'letters..? For me?' You tried to lift up your left hand only to realise someone was holding it the entire time

Slowly you turned around to look who the person or pokémon was....it was a human...his one hand was gripping onto your left hand, his head was on the bed as the other hand was on top of his head (on the sheets) covering his face slightly

You sat up and looked at the man blankly for a few seconds before it hits you
'N?! What is he doing here?!' Wasnt he supposed to be away with his Zekrom..? He looks so peaceful while sleeping awweeee' you thought looking at his face which was not covered by his other hand

Letting him sleep, you took the letter which fell on the bed and carefully opened it using one hand

"To Y/N

Y/N! Its me Bianca! I hope you're doing well when you're reading this...I'm sorry for not writing it soon, I was in accumula town for some work, it's been three days since you're in the hospital and trust me, we all miss you badly, even your pokemons, even tho the staff said that your pokemons shouldn't be in the emergency room with you, I insisted and kept your pokémons in the pokéballs and left it in the coffee table.