Breakdown and Realization....

happy reaading fellas...

Karishma is sitting outside on the ground at the backyard....her head is one the chair and looking at the sky with blank expression....the sky is beautiful as its early morning and sun is rising slowly...the light of the sunlight making the sky more beautiful and none of these thing matter for Karishma....the wedding preparation is going on full swing which she doesn't care about anything now as she already lost the battle of life and death...tears were there in her eyes thinking about the bomb blast and now she don't know why they died in the first place.. after everything she done to save her family but still she failed in the process again and again.....she couldn't save her family one more time when she almost did everything....

She sits straight and keeps her face on her hand....getting frustration about her life as if she stuck in the some dimension where she couldn't get out of instead she bearing more pain....she has been trying to save and catch the real culprit for many days...yeah right days....even though she is stuck in the same day but she is feeling like a many days....she don't know what do to and where to go...wants to kill herself but she already did and again she is alive and she is doing the same thing again and again....she couldn't hold herself anymore and throws the flower pot away which was near her...the people who were working near her noticed her strange behaviour but doesn't do anything as it's not their job to console her....Karishma looks at the sky...tears were flowing continuously...

Then suddenly someone keeps hand on her head lovingly...Karishma looks up and sees its her mother who had come down to see what her baby is doing alone in the early morning....her mother sits on the chair and caresses her head lovingly...Karishma couldn't hold her tears and cries loud keeping her head on her lap...mother sensed something is wrong so she holds her tightly and rubs her back to calm her down...

M – ( worriedly ) kya huva beta....koi sapna dekh liya kya....

K – (doesn't say anything and cries more )

M – (panics ) Karishma...huva kya hai...kuch bolo bhi...kisi ne kuch kaha hai kya...ya fir kuch huva hai kya.....bolo beta maan gabara raha hai...( holds her more )

K – ( still crying ) maa...kya hum inthne bure hai kya jo hume baar baar dhuk hi mil raha hai...

M – ( cups her face ) kisne kaha ki tum puri ho..tum tho duniye ki sabse acchi baachi ho...koi bhi tumari jaise nahi ho saktha hai..

K – fir kyu kisi ko bacha nahi paa raha hai....kithna bhi koshish karle par haar hi jaa raha hai...aisa bhi kya kar diya ki zindhagi inthne bada saza de raha hai....

M – ( wipes her tears ) kuch nahi huva hai...hmm.....aur tum kyu baar bol rahi ho ki kisi ko bacha nahi paayi...kya huva..sach sach baathovo....( looking at her eyes directly )

K – ( sits straight ) pata nahi ki ye spana hai ya reality but ek hi cheez baar baar ho raha hai.....hum kintne bhi koshish kare le hum nahi bacha paa raha hai sab ko...haar wqt kuch na kuch hotha raha tha aur hum time par nahi aathe hai...aur aap log maare jaathe ho....aisa hi kyu hotha hai....aur iss baar tho humne inthna kuch kiya fir bhi hum fail ho gaaye maa...humse kuch bhi nahi ho paa raha hai...

M – mujhe abhi bhi samjh nahi aa raha hai ki tu kya bol rahi hi..

K –( wipes her tears ) maa hum sab ek din ne aat ke huve hai aur hovi cheeze baar baar ho raha hai.....aur iss din aisa kuch hotha hai jise hum rok nahi paa raha hai....haar baar vohi ho tha...kahi bhi jaaye kuch bhi kare fir bhi hum sab ko bacha nahi paa raha hai....jaise ki humne..

M – ( cuts her ) jaise ki tumne Haseena ko nahi bacha paayi uss wqt jab tumahe pata chala tha ki Haseena ko tumari jaurt thi....

K – ( sits straight ) uss wqt MS ko kisi ki bi jaurt nahi thi..aagr hothi tho hume sab kuch sach baatha thi...but unhone kuch kiya hi nahi....aur jab hume pata chala tho unhone ek baar bhi nahi soha ki jab sach pata chalega tho hume kinthne taklif hogi...fir bhi unhone kuch nahi kiya....( with teary eyes ) baas hume taptha huva dekh the rahi..