Where to go..???

happy reading fellas...

Karishma gets up and takes out the paper and pencil....sits on the chair and starts to draw the face of that man who blew up the whole thing.....she remembers everything about it and draws it perfectly.....then she takes the photo of him and sends it to her informers and asks them to get the information about him as soon as possible as she didn't have enough time....she has to catch him before the wedding...before he blows up the whole farmhouse again...

Then she too gets ready and goes down but surprised to see the whole family in the dining area where everyone having a breakfast and tea.....Karishma gets down and without meeting anyone she goes out but someone stops her behind...she turns around and gets staring faces of everyone..

M - tu ab iss wqt kaha jaa rahi hai..aur bhi ye formal cloths me...

Karishma looks at her herself and to everyone who were waiting for her replay....her eyes fells on Haseena who is also staring at her with curiosity....she clears her throat and looks here and there to talk....then she gets an idea..

K - vo...hume...( fumbles ) shaadi keliye kuch samaa lena tha..tho socha kyu na le kar aaya..

A - aery beta...par ye tum kisi aur ko bhi tho bol sakthi hona..

K - haan Ammi...hum jaanthe hai..par kya haina..ki aaj MS ki shaadi hai tho haar cheez bahut special hona chaiye aur hum nahi chahathe ki unsme koi gadbad ho....isliye hum khud jaa raha hai...aur kuch nahi...

All smiles and Karishma mother comes gives her forehead kiss.... Karishma immediately hugs her tightly thinking about her death which is happening again and again...and she can't face the fact of losing her mother.. whom she is has only in this world....tears were there in her eyes but controls herself has she can't get weak now... she needs to find the bloody Bastard who is making everyone life hell...her mother finds something by her behaviour and rubs her back to calm her down and then breaks the hugs and cups her face to see some tears in her eyes....Karishma wipes it quickly and Karishma assures her everything is fine...

M - kya huva meri bacchi ko...sab thik tho haina....( worriedly )

K - (still thinking about her death) kuch nahi maa...baas papa ki yaad aa gayi aur kuch nahi...( keeps her hand on her palm on her face ) hum bikul thik hai....tho chinta mat kijiye hum abhi gaaye aur vaapas aa jaayege...( smiles )

Haseena comes forwards and holds her hand asking everything is okay ....Karishma again assures her not to think about anything too much.....

K - aap log tension mat hoviye...baas kaam ke stress me kcuh bhi bol the raha the hai...aap log shaadi ki tyaari kijiye...hum jaldhi aa jaayege....( goes from her after calling billu with her )

A - aery ek cup...chai tho pee ke jaathi....pata nahi kounsa kaam hai....meeri bacchi kithna kaam kar rahi hai...aur Haseena ko dekho baas sothe hi raha thi hai..( jokes and everyone chukcls )

H - haan bikul Ammi...hum tho sothe raha the hai..aur koi kaam tho karthe hi nahi hai....haina ( gets sad and all smiles at her antics )

M - aery meri phool jaisi baachi ko kyu pareshan kar rahi hai behenji....mujhe pata vo bahut der tak nahi sothi baas thodi der keliye hi sothi hai...( jokes and all burst out )

Ammi comes near Haseena and gives her long forehead kiss...Haseena becomes emotional and hugs her...she knows why her Ammi is talking as she is going to miss her after the marriage....Karishma mother rubs her back...

M - pata nahi aaj dono ko kya ho gaaya hai..Karishma bhi kuch thik nahi lag rahi thi.....baas jo bhi kaam hai jadhi kahatm karke aa jaaye...hume kuch thik nahi lag raha hai....( worries about her )