The Only Motive...

happy reading fellas....

Karishma sits in her room crying silently...as she could stops anything... she couldn't save anyone...she couldn't able to reach here on time...the imagine of her beloved family laying death on the ground haunting her...on this beautiful place where everyone has to be happy but here, they getting killed...

She wipes her tears, gets ready as everyone will be up and also will be looking for her...she comes down with dull face but doesn't show to them as still its wedding day and she wants everyone to be happy....she comes to the dining area where all are enjoying the morning tea and breakfast....her mother comes and calls her to the table.....Karishma with smiley face comes and sits on the chair...and Ammi pours her cup of tea...

A – aery...tumhare ankho ko kya huva.....( says seeing her red eyes ) kuch huva hai kya beta...( with concern )

Karishma mother also noticed and sees the worry line on her forehead...she cups her face gives her long kiss....Karishma smiles and hugs her tightly...mother senses something and rubs her back...

M – kya huva bacha....sab thik tho haina..( with concern )

K – ( breaks the hug ) haan sab thik hai..

A – fir tumare chahara inthne uttra kyu huva hai....( holds her chin ) kisi ne kuch kaha hai kya..

K – nahi Ammi..baas kaam ki stress hai aur kuch nahi.....

A – vaise aaj kal aap bahut kaam kar rahi hai..thoda aaram kar lijiye..

CC – haan madam...hum sab haina..dekh lenge...

Karishma gets little irritate but controls herself...

K – nahi hum thik hai...aur vaise bhi aaj ka din hi tho kaam karna hai uska baad thi sab normal ho jaayega na....

SS – haan ye bhi sahi hai..( drinking her tea )

PS – chalo..sab bait jaavo kuch kaha lethe hai...

Everyone sits on the chair....Haseena come and sits beside her...holds her hand.. and asks her if everything is aright.... Karishma assures her that everything is fine....and decides to drink a tea....before does someone calls her behind...Karishma turns and looks at workers who had come here for the lighting work...she takes deep breath....she almost forgot that she still in Time loop...

W – madam...apne lights maagvaya tha na...tho boliye kaha par laga na hai..aur kaam abhi shuru kar dethe hai...

K – ( gets up without drinking her tea ) ji chaliye..hum baatha the hai...( workers goes from there and Karishma turns towards the family ) aap log enjoy kijiye..sara kaam hum dekh lenge....aur aaj hum sab thik kar denege...chaha kuch bhi ho...( and she too leaves from there )

All confusedly looks at each other and thinks why she is saying like that and then gets busy with the breakfast... as they do have some work....

K - oh bhai sambal ke...aise sa bhi koi kartha hai kiya...aaj raat ko shaadi hai aur tum logo kaal aane ko kaha tha aur aaye kab aaj....aur kaam bhi bikul thik se kar bhi nahi raha ho ( shouts at them then realized what she doing )

W – madam ji...maaf kar dijiye...hum abhi thik karthe hai.....( starts adjusting the lights )

Karishma nods her head lightly and thinks that everything happening again.. that means that Nandhu will come again to plant the bomb here in the evening before the wedding...so she is getting another chance to catch him...without failing again....also she needs to get out of this Time loop....for that she needs to plan everything...