Time Loop...

happy reading fellas....

Karishma is still laying on the bed thinking about everything that happened on the wedding day...she wants to get up and join the others but afraid to witness the same thing again and again...and she didn't dare to go down and to meet everyone...her family....she is already looing herself in the process...dead of the family members comes in her mind again and again...and she couldn't say anything them....this is driving her crazy...but the real question is why this happening.....

She gets up slowly and goes out to get fresh up...then comes down slowly as she already knows her family would be at the dinning area drinking the morning tea and enjoying the life happily...she comes and stands behind everyone and watches them what they are doing...tears were there at the corner of her eyes but quickly wipes off as she don't want to know about her feeling to anyone....she feels confused, angry and afraid to lose her family one more time...

She walks outside without talking to anyone and sits on the chair near the porch and thinks about everything from the beginning....as now she realized that it's not a dream...its real thing and she is stuck on the same day... but why this happening to her.... to them...why no one knows about it...why this day is repeating again and again...and who the person behind the bomb...and why he wants to ruin this beautiful day for everyone...these questions were roaming continuously and wants to talk to someone about it....to get the clear mind about this but to whom should she talk...

Her deep thoughts were broken by someone who keeps a hand on her shoulder softly...Karishma looks up to see the person and gets relax seeing the smiling face of her best friend Haseena..... Haseena with sweet smile sits beside her and keeps the cup of tea on the coffee table.. and holds her hand worriedly... Karishma hasn't spoken a word to her just keeps staring at her....

H – aap thik tho haina....( worriedly ) kuch huva hai kya..aap humse share kar sakthi hai...( tightening her grip on joined hands )

K – ( looking at her and remembers her dead face ) nahi kuch nahi....( says calmly and turs her face to the other side )

H – aap abhi tak humse naraz hai..

K – ( again turns to her ) nahi...bikul bhi nahi...humne pehale bhi kaha tha...ki hum apse nazar nahi hai..

H – fir akele kiya soch rahi hai....humare saath chaliye na....breakfast karne...( looks at her with hope )

K – (meeting her eyes) hume kuch kaam hai MS....baad me kar lenge....( loose her grip and gets up )

H – (with little sad ) aap chai tho pee lijiye..( points towards the cup )

KS about to drink the tea...when they both hears someone calling her... KS looks back and gets stumbles seeing the Workers there who is asking the same question. she quickly keeps the cup in panic and walks towards them....

W – madam...apne lights maagvaya tha na...tho boliye kaha par laga na hai..aur kaam abhi shuru kar dethe hai...

K – ( rubs her forehead ) ji chaliye..hum baatha the hai...(looking at her family ) hum aathe hai...( walks form there )

While at the backyard....she marching left and right thinking to talk to someone about this as the day is already started off with same thing.....

K – hume kisi se tho iss baare me baat karni hogi..nahi tho hum pagal ho jaayega..pehale hume ye pata karna hoga ki aakir ye sab kyu ho raha hai..ek hi din ko baar baar jee raha hai...aur vo bomb...matlab koun hai jo sab ko maarne keliye tula huva hai...par abhi baat kise kare...yaha ke logo se baat nahi kar skathe...kyuki unka mood pura garab ho jaayega..aur hum nahi chahathe ki aise kuch ho....fir hum kiya kare...( scratchers her head in frustration then something comes in her mind ) haan usse baat karthe hai...vo shyd samjh sakegi ki ye kyu ho raha hai...( takes out her phone and dials the number )