Save The Day....

happy reading fellas...

****

SAVE THE DAY

For the marriage ceremony of

Anubhav Singh & Haseena Malik

May 5, Lucknow

****

The farm house is being decorated and people are working on their given task...today is the wedding and all are very busy.....Wedding of Anuseena is dream for everyone and today the dream is comes true...all MPT team are very happy... finally they are going to celebrate this day as they have been waiting for long time...the farm house is big one and all were taking rest...its early morning and one by one everyone are getting up...today is the big day and all wants this day to be remembered forever....

Haseena and her mother came from their room to the hall where everyone are having a morning tea....Santu and Pushpaji went to Haseena to tease her and she is blushing thinking about her life partner....on the other side with Anubhav Cheeta, billa, iqbaal badnaam and of course nawab sahab are also doing the same thing and the opposite reaction is....our groom is getting nervous...we can understand everyone gets nervous about this day and its okay to get nervous.....all gathers around the dining area to have morning breakfast...Haseena takes up the cup then thinks about one person who hadn't come down for morning tea...she looks here and there for her best friend but she is nowhere to be found.....then all here a sound at the backyard...

At the backyard...

The workers are adjusting the lights near the tree and suddenly it gets shock circuit making everyone little scare....

"oh bahi sambal ke...aise sa bhi koi kartha hai kiya...aaj raat ko shaadi hai aur tum logo kaal aane ko kaha tha aur aaye kab aaj....aur kaam bhi bikul thik se kar bhi nahi raha ho....." a 26 year old girl shouting at workers...

W – madam ji..maaf kar dijiye...hum abhi thik karthe hai.....( starts adjusting the lights )

The girl get frustrates and sits on the nearby chair and keeps the notepad on the table....she rubs her forehead as she is having a severe headache...then she finds a hand on her shoulder....she looks up and finds her mother with cup of tea....

"Karishma how many times I have to say not to get too much angry...." says middle aged woman by keeping the cup at the table and sits beside her...

K – gussa nahi karnge tho kiya kare....humne pehale bhi kaha tha ki ye sab hum nahi kar sakthe but MS ne order dekar karne ko kaha..ye jaanthe huve bhi hume ye sab pasad nahi hai.....( takes a cup and drinks the tea ) why don't she understand me...

M – she is your best friend Karishma...aur chahathi hai ki unki Shaadi me tum unke saath raho..

K – yes..i am already with her...isn't that enough...vo kush nahi hai kiya..ye kaam kisi aur ko bhi tho de sakthi thi na...sher me inthne wedding planners tho hai...par nahi unhone jaan buj kar hume diya...unhee pata hai ki inn sab cheezo me hum kithne pareshan hothe hai..

M – hume pata hai...par kiya tum apne dost ke liye inthna bhi nahi kar sakthi....inthne dino ke baad sab accha ho raha hai...aur tum kyu garab kar rahi ho....( makes her look at her ) aur tumare liye bhi ye accha mouka hai...badal jaa...aur kithni din tak bhaag thi rahagi sab logo se....maana ki tuje pasad nahi par iska ye matlab nahi ki tu inn sab me shamil nahi hongi....( Karishma nods her head ) samjh rahi haina...hum kiya bol raha hai..