Chapter 2

Haha, wow, look at my so-far consistent updates! Aren't you proud? Anyways, here's chapter two, so, yeah. Read on!

"Eren, are you okay? You're crying..." Armin said, leaning close to Eren. Trying to calm his rapid breathing, Eren reached up and touched his cheeks, finding them wet."I'm fine..." Eren whispered, unable to make his voice strong.

Another nightmare? It seemed so real, but he would never hurt me. Not him. Not ever.

"Are you sure? You were practically screaming." Armin commented, his blue fairy wings fluttering slightly behind him.

"I'm sure. Just a nightmare." Eren assured his friend, reaching up and patting Armin's shoulder.

"If you say so." Armin sighed, hovering above Eren's floor. "Anyways! If you don't hurry, we'll be late! After all, it's the first day back!" Armin grinned, holding out a hand to his friend. Eren gave a small smile, taking Armin's hand and letting himself be pulled out of bed.

"I totally forgot." Eren chuckled at himself as he stretched, letting his joints pop. "I guess I should get dressed, huh?" Eren asked, looking down and seeing himself only in his light blue boxers and a black tank top.

"Yeah, we've got places to be, people to meet and.... I don't know what else, but motivation!" Armin yelled, throwing his arms up in the air. Eren laughed as he walked over to his closet. After a few moment's of digging around, he found a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt with dark blue sleeves and a matching chest pocket.

"Alright, get dressed and I'll meet you out in the auditorium." Armin said, then fluttered out of the room. Eren walked over to the mirror and looked at himself, sighing slightly. His spread out his wings, looking at the mismatched feathers. Like in his nightmare, he was half demon, half angel. One wing was a radiant white, while the other a demonic black, tinting blue in the right lighting. He had a black tail sprouting from the small of his back, it having, instead of a speared tip like a demon, a little tuft of fur.

His tan body was coated in scars, ranging from burns and deep gashes to stitches and needle pricks. On each of his wrists, going fully around, was a stitched scar. Shaping his shoulder blades were clean slices. Going down the middle of his chest, was a rugged scar. Dotting his arms were needle pricks and spotting his legs were burn marks. He had many more scars on his abdomen and a clean slice going right across his throat, then another on the nape of his neck.

Armin, his best friend, and Mikasa, his adopted sister, both knew about him. But none of them, not even his self, can remember what he went through. Or even how the three of them ended up at the school Eren currently lived at.

It was a school for anything mythical or supernatural. Angels, demons, fairies, pixies, vampires, shifters, trolls, you name it and it's here.Eren felt a nudge on his leg, tearing himself from his thoughts. He looked down, seeing the head of a demon german shepherd. It looked relatively like one of the mortal world, but it's eyes were sharper and pure black. It's teeth were longer, sharper and instead of four legs, it had six. Two extra front legs. It's jaw could split four ways, the normal way, then up and down, splitting right between it's nose and chin. Almost as if someone took a sword and cut it dead center.

"Hey, Astro." Eren said, kneeling down and patting the head of his Familiar. A familiar is something every creature of the supernatural gets, like an assigned pet. Astro was Eren's.

The demon gave a small yip, licking at Eren's hand. Eren gave a small smile, standing back up, tucking his wings flush against his body and pulling on his clothes. He turned around, looking over his shoulder and was disappointed to find he could see his wings through his clothes. He gave a small pout, going back to his closet and pulling out his favorite, black sweater. Pulling it on, he tucked his tail into the back of his pants, hiding it then giving himself a once over.

When he saw his bed head, he rushed into the bathroom to brush his hair. Once he figured out he could do nothing to tame his hair, he just shrugged and rushed out of the room with Astro hot on his heels. As he was running through the halls, he crashed into someone.

Eren and the mystery man grunted as Eren fell flat on his butt. He groaned, rubbing at his sore bottom, then looked up. There, a demon stood in front of him with a demon cat on his shoulders. Small horns sat on the head of the cat and two tails swished behind it.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" Eren cried as he scrambled to his feet.

"Tch." Was all the man said as he gave Eren a once over. "Not bad." He added, then stalked off with that cat perched on his shoulder.

"Not... Bad?" Eren asked, confused. Astro rolled his eyes, nudging Eren's leg with his head. "Oh yeah! The opening!" Eren yelled, then took off running again. When he finally entered the auditorium, he quickly found Armin, Mikasa and all of his friends.

"There you are! Thought you were gonna bail out on us this year!" Connie laughed loudly with his mouse on his shoulder. His mouse was pure black with glowing red eyes, not something you want to see at night.

"Bail? Please, Astro wouldn't let him." Jean snickered, looking down at Astro.

"Oh, shut it Horseface." Eren snapped, reaching down and patting Astro's head.

"Yeah, do you even have room to talk? That freaking bird of yours never shuts up!" Connie glared up at Jean.

"Not my fault he wakes up early! Speaking of which, where is he?" Jean asked, looking around. Then, a small red robin swooped in and landed on his hair. Jean gave a squeal of fright, jumping up and running away from his seat, screaming like a small girl.

Eren and Connie burst out laughing with a few other students as Jean's familiar landed on the back of his seat.

"Oh, Jean-y boy! It's just a wee birdy!!" Connie cooed, patting the head of the robin. Jean froze, his arms mid flail with one leg up as he looked at his seat.

"I-I knew that!" Jean snapped, his face going completely red.

"Suuure you did." Eren rolled his eyes, dragging out his word to add emphasis that he knew Jean didn't know.

"Shut up." Jean muttered, glaring at the boy. Eren snickered as they all took their seats once more and waited for the ceremony to start.

How was is? Feedback is loved, sorry for any spelling or anything mistakes. II'll edit it later or something. *Shrugs* Much Ereri love to you all! Love Ya!