Meanwhile in Taehyung's room:

"So, Jungkook hyung, this is our room-" Taehyung stopped speaking as he saw his room being decorated, creating a romantic vibe.

"Uhm...maybe the maids decorated my room..for our first night...pls don't mind-"

Jungkook didn't say anything at all. He entered the room, followed by Taehyung. He scanned the room and saw the decorations. Suddenly he felt anger & sadness rising upon him.

"First night you say?" Jungkook gritted his teeth. "Don't even think about our first night. I love Jimin. I have always loved him and I will continue loving him. I know he betrayed me but I can't completely erase him from my heart. And, there will be nothing between us, Mr. Kim Taehyung. Mark my words. You can never be my husband. My life ruined when I heard Jimin, your dearest cousin, that betrayer left me, during my wedding. What did I do to deserve this, Taehyung? Tell me!!" Jungkook broke down in tears.

"Jungkook hyung, I-"

"And this so-called first night...this will never gonna happen!!" Jungkook spat and removed all these flowers from the bed and ruined all the decorations.

Taehyung didn't say anything as he understood that Jungkook's deeply hurt. Even Taehyung sacrificed his happiness for everyone and married Jungkook. But it's nothing compared to Jungkook's pain.

Back then, he rarely met Jungkook but whenever he met him, he'd always stare at the older. He liked and admired him a lot.

He shrugged off these thoughts and decided to speak to Jungkook to clear everything.

"I understand your pain hyung. It's ok. I won't try to do anything. I don't have any intention to do that. I've learnt all the good values so rest assured, I won't force anything on you. Never in my entire life, I've thought about doing that. I know my place hyung. It's ok even if you don't consider me as your husband. I will just fulfill all my basic duties as a husband. For today, I will sleep in the couch as the guest room is occupied bcz of the maids. You sleep on the bed. Here are your clothes. You can go and shower first, them I will go."

Jungkook snatched the clothes from Taehyung and went towards the bathroom.

As soon as Jungkook went away, Taehyung plopped down on the couch, tears slowly streaming down his face.

"This is gonna be hard...." Taehyung mumbled and sighed.

————

"Goooood morningggggg Kook." Jin greeted Jungkook while he engulfing the younger into a hug.

"Good morning hyung." Jungkook greeted with a smile and hugged back.

"I see you've freshen up. So, how was your sleep?" Jin asked with a smile and soon it faded away when he saw the condition of the bed and the room.

Jungkook scratched his nape in nervousness, "Well hyung, it was good."

"Okay that's great. Are you going to office today?"

"No, I'm staying home for today. I did take some days off for the wedding but now I guess I'll be joining soon."

"Okay, that's cool. Namjoon is staying home as well so you guys can spend the day together. I'm sorry, I can't stay because I've to attend a meeting.

"It's absolutely fine hyung. You should go cuz work is important. Me and Namjoon hyung will have fun together."

"Cool. Now come downstairs for breakfast. And inform Taehyung to come for breakfast as soon as possible whenever he is done showering." Saying that, Jin left.