128. Fanwai: Family Portrait (End)

Chapter 128 Fanwai: Family Portrait (End)

After the party to celebrate the relocation of the entire Pokémon to the new space, everyone was lounging on the sofa.

Half an hour ago, they used all their imaginations to freely change novel things and scenes in this space.

Shen Lou temporarily combined this space with the skills of painting spirits, and provided a source of power by himself, allowing them to have a good time.

Except for the three "guest" illustrations received in the first five-star dream "Tender and Bloody Carnival" that disappeared after leaving the dream, all the illustrations in the nightmare illustrations before enjoyed a crazy and beautiful party.

It's a pity that Han Che Lianyu is breaking through, and Mi Anpei has returned to the underworld, otherwise we can play together.

The result of the happy all-nighter was that everyone was exhausted and paralyzed on the sofa like a salted fish.

Ye Qingqing was lying in the middle of the couch, her real body vines stretched out from the back of the sofa and gently tapped her shoulders for her.

She opened her eyes and asked confusedly, "What time is it?"

On the carpet on the back of the sofa, Si He raised his hand and glanced at his watch, and then realized that the concept of time in the Nightmare game is not important, and replied, "Are you hungry?"

"No, I'm just in a state of being out of my body, so I can get a sense of reality." Ye Qingqing rubbed her stomach, "I seem to be a little hungry."

Sihe raised a head in his arms: "Brother, are you hungry?"

Although the relationship has been confirmed, Si He is still not used to talking to Si Cheng at such a close distance, and his words are a bit stuck: "I, we will not be hungry."

His expression suddenly changed, and he held down the hand that Si Cheng put into his clothes, with a little warning in his eyes.

Si Cheng didn't feel blushing at all, he sat up straight: "I'll get you something to eat."

Ye Qingqing stretched out his hand: "Brother Sicheng, I want it too!"

Unlike other people who have been drained of energy by imagination, Hualing is nourished by Shen Lou's strength, and his round face is very satisfied as if he has eaten fat. But when Si Cheng said he was going to cook, his eyes lit up.

It's just that he was still that introverted, and he opened his mouth and was too embarrassed to speak.

Director Jiang said, "Can you bring a copy for me and Hualing?"

Director Jiang didn't want to participate in such young people's activities, but was pulled over by Ye Qingqing and other newly recruited students. What he imagined are the more classic scenes of karaoke in reality.

Director Jiang himself sang very well, and the middle-aged and elderly pop songs left a deep impression on Ye Qingqing and others.

Si Cheng said: "I will prepare one for each of them."

Shen Lou floated beside Yin Luming and said with a smile: "There are really not many family fun like this."

Yin Luming made a "no" sound.

Shen Lou smiled and said, "Dear, what do you want to eat? I'll change it for you."

Yin Luming glanced at him: "Eat scallops."

Shen Lou's expression suddenly became a little more subtle, with a bit of ambiguity: "Let's say this kind of words when the two of us are alone."

Yin Luming slapped him away unbearably: "Go and help."