10

Chapter 10 Flowers Scorched Earth Campus (10)

Yin Luming found an excuse to leave Chi Xi, found an empty classroom, and was about to call Ye Qingqing.

After he released Ye Qingqing last time, he didn't take Ye Qingqing back into the illustrated book, leaving Ye Qingqing to mingle with the students like in the past.

He has found that Ye Qingqing's cognition is a bit strange - she doesn't seem to realize that she is a monster in the nightmare game, and still thinks she is an ordinary student; but when Yin Luming used the illustrated book to take her back and released, she also Not surprised, didn't think anything was wrong at all.

Yin Luming was not sure for a while whether it was the particularity of the dream monster or the influence of the illustrated book.

If Shen Lou comes out now, you can ask Shen Lou.

Thinking of Shen Lou, Yin Luming suddenly realized something.

Shen Lou has not come out of the illustrated book for a whole day.

Although I haven't known Shen Lou for a long time, before Shen Lou almost every time there are no players, he would jump out to brush his presence.

Yin Luming was actually not used to such a "warm" relationship, but considering that before signing the contract with him, Shen Lou might have been alone in the illustrated book for a long time, and he must have been lonely and wanted to talk to someone. went upstairs.

He gently stroked the illustrated book and turned to the first page.

The illustration book of "Zombie Student" starts from the second page. The first page has only one grid, and it draws a beautiful man who is almost enchanting. Although the portrait is not as clear as the photo, the arrogant and indomitable demeanor can still be seen from the raised chin and contemptuous eyes of the person in the painting.

Compared with the noisy but useless Shen Lou in front of Yin Luming, it cannot be said that it is completely different, it can only be said that it is completely two people.

Yin Luming paused for a moment on Shen Lou's portrait, then turned to the next page and landed on the "Zombie Student" picture book.

In a trance, Yin Luming seemed to hear a "hum".

Yin Luming first took Ye Qingqing back into the picture book and released it.

Ye Qingqing held the desk: "Teacher, wait a minute, I'm a little dizzy when the speed is too fast."

Yin Luming first confirmed the time with her: "Are you going to take the academic test the day after tomorrow?"

"right."

"Is this exam difficult?"

Ye Qingqing hesitated for a moment: "It's not difficult, except for a few people, there should be no problem."

"A few people... who are they?"

Ye Qingqing thought for a while: "It's definitely not good for Yan Hang and the others who don't attend classes at all, and who skip class at night for self-study, and Qi Xiaobei who really don't study well..."

Yin Luming grasped the key: "Is Qi Xiaobei's academic performance very poor?"

"He actually studied very seriously, but..." Ye Qingqing held his hand in front of his chest with a tangled expression, "It might be a bit of a blow to people, but there are really people who are not suitable for study. In addition, Yan Hang and the others are always bullying. Qi Xiaobei..."

"Why did Yan Hang and the others bully Qi Xiaobei?"

"Do those people still need to find a reason for bullying?" Ye Qingqing pouted, "Who in the class has never been bullied? Just follow Qi Xiaobei's timidity and take extra care of him."