91

Chapter 91 Gentle Bloody Carnival (11)

"Blue flame!"

Qing Yan opened his mouth and seemed to want to say something, but couldn't say a word.

The blood from her wound quickly changed from bright red to a highly poisonous purple, and then the purple spread upward, dyeing Qing Yan's face and neck in a flash.

Li Meili drew back the dagger and watched Qing Yan's body collapse with a "pop". She covered her mouth and laughed: "Boss, I have persuaded you a long time ago, no matter how much you are immersed in technology, you should be distracted. the surroundings."

Qing Yan twitched his lips, his eyes moved slightly, as if he didn't realize what happened, his expression completely solidified on his face, like a withered flower.

Li Meili threw away the dagger that killed Qing Yan.

Mi Anpei glanced at Zhou Ziqi subconsciously.

"Li Meili", who was fighting with Zhou Ziqi, paused and disappeared into a ray of blue light.

He turned his head and looked at Li Meili angrily: "What are you doing! Isn't Qingyan your boss?"

"Yeah." Li Meili picked up a lollipop from Qing Yan, put it into her mouth without paying any attention, and smiled, "It's still the boss's sweet sugar-I'm so sorry, little brother, even though Qing Yan is the boss , but I'm also their boss, it's really hard to choose."

Mi Ampere stayed for a while.

Zhou Ziqi smiled slightly, raised his hand, and the badge of Chairman Shen Anchor that he had carried before fell into Li Meili's palm.

Li Meili smiled and curled the ends of her curly hair with her index finger, and winked at Mi Ampei, her voice still soft and clear: "Get to know me again, I am the president of the Anchor Guild, my code name is Dream Maker - if you don't want to work hard, you can come. I'm here."

Then she instantly disappeared from the spot.

Almost in the next second, a spear pierced through where she was standing, blasting the pavement out of a huge pothole, even revealing the underground layer below.

Yin Luming was taken by Shen Lou and flew over. He didn't care to retrieve the spear, he lifted Qing Yan with one hand, and quickly activated the healing power of the bamboo green worm.

Li Meili flashed in the distance and patted her chest: "It's scary."

She smiled and said, "Don't waste your energy, I'm not sure the boss is dead, how can I let her go? It's you, this poison is not easy to deal with, you'd better not touch it."

Yin Luming stood up with a gloomy face.

Qing Yan's corpse was still a little warm, but it really had no breath.

Shen Lou's eyes froze: "You already knew that I wasn't really surrendering."

"Of course." Li Meili spit out the lollipop, "I'm afraid only a fool like Gu Hui would believe it."

Gu Hui avoided Han Che's long sword and his face twitched.

"However, it doesn't matter if he believes it. Inner response is always useful, no matter if it conveys correct information or wrong information." Li Meili smiled, "How, using the power you provided us to do exactly the same as mine. A substitute, isn't it bad? After all, it is the core energy of the system, even Qingyan can't see through it."

Shen Lou did not speak with a gloomy face.

Li Meili continued: "Of course, the conditions Gu Hui offered to you are still valid, as long as you-"