53. White Clothes Reincarnation Hospital (1)

Chapter 53 White Clothes Reincarnation Hospital (1) | 白衣轮回医院(一)

Yin Luming said: "So you have no choice?"

Shen Lou paused: "That's true... It's just that you may not accept it in the way."

"what?"

"I dived into this girl's brain, found her dream through the projection of her soul, and then traced it back to the nightmare game." Shen Lou's tone rose slightly, "Of course, she may have certain recognitions after being penetrated by the consciousness of others. Chaos."

Yin Luming frowned: "That's fine."

"You don't have to worry too much, even if she really becomes a dreamer, the dream state caused by the pain of losing a loved one is the lowest level, and it will be broken soon."

Yin Luming nodded.

"Compared to this, let's think about how to deal with that guild." Shen Lou said, "My suggestion is that you rank up as soon as possible, so that at least they won't dare to assassinate you in a dream."

"why?"

"Ranked players have a special protection mechanism." Shen Loudao said, "After all, they are all elite members used by the Nightmare System to break levels, how can they be willing to lose? The specific thing is related to the thing that shows the ranking in the hands of the ranked players, and I don't either. Clearly. Even if you are ranked number one and want to murder the top 100 player in the ranking list, you have to be mentally prepared to die together."

Yin Luming pondered for a while and nodded.

Shen Lou's tone showed off a little: "Thank me for the reward you asked for from the system - go back and pick the simplest and lowest level dream, clear the level quickly and get the reward for breaking the three-star dream level."

...

I heard that Yin Luming was planning to rush into the rankings quickly, and Si Cheng, Han Che, Lian Yu, and Mi Anpei all came to give Yin Luming an idea.

Han Che fully agrees with Yin Luming's plan: "It will be safer to be ranked early."

Ranked players have exclusive tasks and exclusive props, which are much easier than ordinary players.

And with Yin Lumen's mind and skills, he is not inferior to most ranked players.

Lian Yu envied: "Hey, I also thought about rushing to the rankings before, but Han Che didn't brush up with the brush..."

If you want to rush to the rankings, you must clear the level, but the Nightmare game is very harsh on the reward for clearing the level. He and Han Che team up, even if Han Che tries hard to let him, the final reward will still be judged to Han Che.

Si Cheng clicked on the system's dream list, and devoted himself to helping Yin Luming filter suitable dreams: "Since you have that reward, the easiest is the novice dream."

Mi Ampei said in surprise: "Is it to be a novice tutor? Wouldn't it be a bit annoying to take care of the rookies?"

Yin Luming remembered the dream he had when he entered the Nightmare game.

At that time, Ding Pei'an and Ning Yuanyuan came to serve as his novice instructors. Ding Pei'an was a good-natured guy, but in fact he couldn't. On the contrary, Ning Yuanyuan was at least very good at acting and judging.

At that time, Ding Pei'an claimed to have passed the Samsung Dreamland - from Yin Luming's current eyes, 99% of the time he was lying to deceive newcomers.