12

a/n: extra long chapter today friends:] simply because i didn't have the heart to chop it in half and make the few of you who's actually interested in this story wait for another update.

It would be lovely if you left a vote or a comment, you have no idea how much it helps to stay inspired and motivated.

I love y'all, hope you enjoy this chapter!

Love,
Eliza xx

▱❏▣▒▨▓▦░▤▓ ㋡ ▓▤░▦▓▨▒▣❏▱

"Hello guys!" Charlie waves to the camera with a huge smile once her stream goes live and chat starts rolling.

"I'm back! Thanks for tuning in, I know it's been a while since the last stream. My days were rather hectic lately to be honest. After my visit in Florida I flew to Vegas for EDC, but finally I'm back home in the UK."

She runs her eyes over chat, catching a question.

"Yes, I am british. If it wasn't painfully obvious by the accent already." she jokes.

"I finally caved in after listening to Nick and Clay pestering me for days to stream again. Georgette took his turns too, they love to spam the groupchat at the most random hours. The dream team has turned into the four horsemen honestly..." she rambles. "Or I could quote thee Sapnap himself and say they 'politely peer pressured' me into streaming again.." she chuckles as she remembers his choice of words.

What nobody knows is there's one more person who spent the last few days filling the girl's head with encouraging words. Someone who took a major part in convincing Charlie to stream again at least once before the meetup beside George, Nick and Clay.
And that someone is Wilbur Soot.

The girl decided on not mentioning this though, because the shipping is already happening in an excessive amount. She's not sure Wilbur is comfortable with it so she'd rather stay silent than adding more fuel to the fire.

"Clay also spent an hour helping me set up the stream through facetime so if for some reason you were excited to see me again, thank him. Thank all three of them honestly. In fact, please make it a trend, i'd love to have that influence. #thankshrekforthedreamteam, do your thing twitter." the girl says between her laughs, setting the dedicated fans up for a fun mission.

She knows how easy it is to make something go trending when it comes to these guys and their millions of supporters.

As she's reading chat Charlie spots a comment from George, letting her know he's lurking here too.

"Gogy just wrote 'We respectfully bully you, strictly out of love'."

Charlie tries hard to keep her laugh contained, but it inevitably turns into a wheeze after a few seconds. Once she calms down again, she continues on with explaining to the viewers what to expect from this stream.