3

▱❏▣▒▨▓▦░▤▓ ㋡ ▓▤░▦▓▨▒▣❏▱

"Charlie I swear to god if you don't stop spamming my phone every two seconds I'll block your ass." Sapnap complains in fake annoyance, desperately trying to focus on the game in front of him instead of his phone's incessant buzzing.

Naturally chat goes wild after this statement, demanding for the girl to show up in his livestream.

In the room opposite of his the girl sits in her gaming chair, spinning around and laughing at his pissed off demeanor while his stream is open on her monitor.
It's been a few days since either of the boys streamed. They took a bit of time off since Charlotte arrived to celebrate her and Clay's birthdays, seeing as they are only five days apart. Hers is on the seventh and his is on the twelfth of august.

Just to bug him even more, she switches from spamming him through iMessage and instead sends a 10$ donation with a simple 'no' text on twitch. To say that chat loses their shit even more is an understatement.
Thankfully the majority of the fandom welcomed the girl happily and adored her personality that shines through even a few photos. Of course there are the occasional hate comments here and there but so far it's not too bad. She's used to it anyways since she has a pretty large following due to her music career already.

As soon as the dono shows up on his screen, Nick lets out a frustrated groan and bangs his head on the desk in front of him, sending Charlotte into a scream laughing fit that his mic picks up even from a different room.
At least Dream's setup is at the other side of the house in a separate office space so he's pretty much unaware of what's going on so far. He can only hear Sapnap's complaining in the discord call that they are in.

"Dream please save me from this nightmare." he whines.

To Nick's surprise, Charlotte opens his door and pops her head inside quickly.

"Nobody can save you bitch." she says, making her voice deeper.

"Jesus christ, you scared me." he slaps a hand on his chest as he looks over at her then his gaze averts back to his chat spamming 'Charlie' over and over again.

"Good." she smiles.

He just rolls his eyes in response.

"Great, chat demands you now. Come over here, say hi."

"Oh fuck, okay. I look like a drowned rat though." she mutters, referring to the fact that she's wearing grey sweatpants with a red dream merch hoodie and her hair is in an abomination of a bun on the top of her head.

"Shut up, you're fine. Come on." he scoots to the left to make space for her in the frame.

"Wait I'll bring my chair. Brb." she replies and jogs back to her room to roll her chair over.

In the meantime Clay can barely hold it together at this point while he's listening through discord and he inevitably starts wheezing when he hears a rather loud bang coming from the other side, followed by a muffled 'fuck' coming from the 5'7 girl.