6

▱❏▣▒▨▓▦░▤▓ ㋡ ▓▤░▦▓▨▒▣❏▱

For the first round, Charlotte gets crewmate. She ultimately decides that the best tactic would be to stick to what she knows and start doing her tasks.
She's following Corpse and Julien for a while, but eventually Julien leaves so it's just the two of them left.

"Corpse. Slow the fuck down and you're going to get it." Charlie tells the man who keeps failing card swipe repeatedly.

Corpse continues to laugh at his own failure and suddenly the girl feels like she's slowly losing some of her brain cells that are still working by some miracle.

Charlie can already tell that this friendship will flourish from now on and she's very glad. It's one she didn't know she needed until now.

"It just asked if you could read, didn't it?" she sighs, facepalming when she hears him almost wheeze again.

"I can't- I can't do it, I'm dying." he chokes out between laughs and when he fails again, Charlie hears him repeatedly smacking the table in front of him.

"B r u h. Just listen to me and do it as I say okay?" she offers, then drags out a 'now' in the perfect pace for him to follow in order to successfully complete the card swipe.
Which he does on the first try.

It sends him right back into his fit so the girl just shakes her head, but after a few seconds she can't hold her giggles back anymore.

"Oh my god, she just had a bruh moment." Felix chimes in suddenly, making the girl yelp because of his unexpected presence.
He probably heard the two of them talking and tried to eavesdrop in case they're imposters, but when he realized that they're just fucking around he left just as quickly as he arrived.

Charlotte was so focused on trying to guide Corpse through card swipe that she didn't notice Pewds showing up, while Corpse was too busy trying not to asphyxiate from laughing too hard.

Felix's interruption was useful for one thing though, and it was to finally calm the both of them down a bit. As the duo continues to run around, looking for another task, Charlie decides she should say something regarding their earlier conversation.

"Hey Corpse?"

"Yeah?"

"Sorry if I overstepped earlier. I usually joke around with my friends like that and I didn't even realize that I might be making you uncomfortable, so I'm sorry." she offers an apology. "I can say something on twitter if you're not okay with the shipping thing."

Corpse didn't think she had any bad intentions and actually found the girl very funny during their introduction, but he feels thankful over the fact that she even thought about his feelings. Her apology wasn't necessary but it's appreciated regardless.

"You're fine, I obviously went along with the bit too so don't stress yourself over it. But thank you for asking, I appreciate it." Corpse reassures her "Honestly, if I'm shipped with anyone in the first place, I'm glad it's you. You're cool."