His obsession.

"Stop!! Let go of me!!"
Jungkook was being dragged by Taehyung. A
dangerous Mafia leader also known as KTH.
He's a well known respected man around
South Korea. Police will shake in fear just
by hearing his name. Wanna know why
he's so dangerous but respected in this
area? Well he's actually the only heir of Kim
Family. His Dad=Kim Namjoon is one of
the richest multi-billionaires in the world.
He's also the founder and creator of Kim
Industries, Kim Co-operations, Kim
Enterprises and Kim Foundations. Yeah, all
the companies that I just listed above, are
all his. Oh and also his dad is close to the
president of South Korea. Thats why
Taehyung is so respected. One time the president invited the Kim Family to
represent Seoul University for him and
thats when Taehyung saw Jungkook for the first
time and fell in love with him. God darn who
wouldn't? He was a literal Greek god,
I mean all the boys and girls in the Uni were dying just to date him. But he's not like that.
he's innocent but if you say anything
about his best friends or family... then
Honey, that's a sign for you to run away. Anygays onto the story. So the reason why Jungkook was being dragged by Taehyung was because Jungkook had slapped Taehyung, well you know Taehyung was trying to get Jungkook to kiss him back but he slapped Taehyung instead. We all know Taehyung gets whatever he wants and he will get Jungkook at any cost. "Stay still." Taehyung said, pushing Jungkook against a room wall. "You are mine, you understand?" Taehyung said while opening Jungkook's shirt buttons and kept pushing him on the wall, making Jungkook stand on his tiptoes. Jungkook breathed out heavily, "Taehyung, stop... ugh plea-" Jungkook got cut off by Taehyung kissing him. Taehyung pinned both of Jungkook's hands on top of his head with one hand and the other hand roamed all over his body. As soon as Taehyung was about to take Jungkook's pants off, his phone rang. So he had to stop whatever he was doing. He broke the kiss and looked at Jungkook's miserable state. Messy hair, bruised lips, sweaty forehead and a hard d*ck. Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook was whimpering with a little bit of tears in his eyes. Not sure but I think Jungkook secretly enjoys what Taehyung does to him but he knows they can never be together. Taehyung is sooo rich, he has more than 83 cars, 56 mansions and wayyy more than a 100 bodyguards. And Jungkook... he's just a simple middle class boy that lives with his dad, his mom passed away when he was 4 in a car accident. Taehyung answered the call and Jungkook stood there trying to catch his breath. "I'll be there in 20, keep him on guard. I have something to take care of before I come." He said then cut off. He turned back and looked at Jungkook. "Put your shirt back on, I'll drop you off back home." He said and walked out. Jungkook wore his shirt and followed after him.

Author's note:

I know it was a short one but c'mon, its just chapter 1. hope you enjoyed tho hehe. :))