Game time

It's finally the day of Karasuno's big game against Nekoma high. Kageyama wakes up early and leaves for a quick practice. Y/n gets up an hour before the game starts and she gets herself ready. She ends up wearing the same thing she wore on her first date with Ukai without even realizing. She quickly does her hair and makeup before driving to where the game was being played. She walks inside and sits down by an older man. She feels a pair of eyes staring at you and you turn your head to face the older man.

"Can I help you sir?" you ask a bit rudely.

"Is that you y/n?" The man asks. It takes you a minute to realize that it's Keishin's grandpa.

"Old man Ukai," You say happily and smile brightly at him.

"How come you disappeared so suddenly? I asked Keishin what happened but she just said that it's complicated," he asks you.

"Well I got arrested old man. I'm not going into detail though," you say and lean back.

"You were always a trouble maker," he laughs. "Came here to support Keishin?" He asks suddenly.

"Actually no. I'm supporting my son," you say with a smile. He looks at her shocked.

"You have a kid? Since when?" He blurts out in shock.

"Right before I got locked up," you say embarrassed. The game starts so you two stop talking. The game finishes after going on for 4 extra sets. You hop over the barrier and walk up to kageyama.

"I'm so proud of you. You did so well," you practically squeal while kissing all over his face. He laughs awkwardly and rubs the back of his neck. You suddenly feel someone squeeze your ass so you quickly turn around. You see the ref standing behind you with a smirk on his face. You give him a fake smile and tilt your head to the side a bit.

"Is there something I can help you with sir?" You say as politely as possible. 

"How about me and you go to the supply closet for a bit of fun?" He says with a creepy smile. You suddenly punch him as hard as you can in the face. He falls to the ground while holding his face which causes everyone to looks at her.

"You're fucking pathetic. I don't know who the hell you think I am," you say before spitting on the man a walking out of the gym.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on y/n-san again!" Nishinoya yells while running after you.

"YEAH!" Tanaka yells while also following her. Y/n leans up against the wall and lights a cigarette. The team gathers around her and she looks up.

"You all should come over again. I'll cook a victory dinner," she says with a big smile. The team agrees and starts to walk to her apartment. She looks around for Ukai but doesn't see him. She shrugs and walks with the boys to the apartment.

UKAI POV

I shove the ref against the wall and punch his face.

"You think you even have the right to look at that woman. You don't even deserve to breathe the same air as her," I say before throwing him on the floor.

"If you talk about her, look at her, even fucking think about her, I'll kill you." I say then spit on him. I then walk outside and look around for the team. I see them walking towards y/n's apartment. I hop in my car and make a quick trip to my store. I grab bags of chips and cigarettes for the beautiful milf I'm about to visit. I walk to her apartment and knock on the door.

Kageyama opens the door and lets me walk inside. I look around as the team and Takeda watch tv. I hear humming coming from the kitchen which brings a smile to my face. I peak my head into the kitchen and watch y/n cook. She sways her hips side to side as she hums and cooks her delicious meal. 

REGULAR POV

Y/n feels eyes on her so she quickly turns around. She expected it to be Nishinoya or Tanaka but was shocked to see Ukai peaking into the kitchen. She rolls her eyes and gets back to cooking. He smiles and walks up behind her. He gently wraps his arms around her waist and rests his head on her shoulder.

"Get off of me now Ukai or I'm going to knee you in the balls" y/n says as she continues cooking.

"Don't be like that. You loved when I used to do this. Why you being like this now?" Ukai says while he starts rubbing his hands up her sides.

Y/n turns around and slaps Ukai in the face. She storms into the living room and tells all the boys to go to the park or something. She pulls Uaki into the living room by the ear and looks him straight in the eyes.

"You wanna know why I'm fucking being like this? You wanna fucking know Keishin?"

HELLO CUTIES!!! I honestly don't know where the hell I'm going with this story but it's going somewhere lmao. 

Don't forget to vote. It helps alot❤️

BYE BYE