You're the awkward one

It's been weeks since you've come back home from prison. You wanted to take care of yourself and your son without help so you moved into a small apartment near Karasuno High. You show up to every one of Tobio's practices. You've barely raised him so you want to be near him all the time. Of course you know your boundaries but you take every chance you can get. It warms your heart that he's so passionate about volleyball. Being at all the practices is amazing but there are some cons. The boys on your sons team are always hitting on you and staring at you. Another man can't get his eyes off of you either. You've tried your hardest to ignore his existence but you catch yourself looking at him. You're pretty sure that he's caught you a couple of times too.

The crows have a big game coming up in a couple of days and you're over the moon. You've never been to one of Tobio's games and you were really to see the real deal. You wanted to do something nice for the team so you buy some barbeque and decide to invite the entire team to your apartment. After the practice, you ask Takeda to tell the team your idea and they all become excited.

"WOW. YOU'RE THE BEST Y/N-SAN!" Nishinoya yells while looking at you with stars in his eyes. You smile.

"You guys better win tomorrow or I'll never treat you guys again," you joke and start helping as they clean up. You all walk to your apartment since it's not too far from the school. You change into some shorts and a tank top. You put your hair up in a messy bun as you start cooking. All the boys sit in the living room and watch tv. You suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder and you turn quickly. You hold the knife up to the person without realizing it's the smoking blonde.

"Woah woah. You're still always on edge huh?" Ukai asks and you turn back around to the stove.

"What do you want Ukai?" You ask annoyed as you continue cooking all the food for the boys.

"I just wanted to let you know that i'm going to go pick something up. I'll be right back," Ukai says as he looks at your figure. 

"You don't need to come back Ukai," you say rudely as you walk to your fridge for a drink. He chuckles and leans against the counter.

"You're still as feisty as I remember," he looks at you as you open your beer.

"Fuck off," you push him out of the apartment and get back to cooking.

You finish cooking and all the boys eat in the living room. You sit on the floor and eat a bit. You all laugh and talk with each other. You don't even notice Ukai walking in. He takes this to his advantage and watches you as you talk with the boys

UKAI POV

I watch as y/n jokes with all the boys and laugh with them. After all these years, her laugh and smile are still able to warm my heart. She makes me feel like a teenage boy, in love once again. I tried to forget about her after that night but I just couldn't. She made me so happy and she was the best thing to happen to me. Even if she has her.....problems, I still love her.

I sigh and walk to her kitchen. I find a glass and pour some liquor for the beautiful woman in the room next to me. I take a deep breath and walk into the living room. I take a seat next to her and hand the glass to her. She stares at the glass then looks up at me.

Y/N POV

I look at Ukai and hesitantly take a drink. My eyes widen as the liquor coats my taste buds. "My favorite drink," I think to myself  as I continue sipping on the drink. I hand my empty glass to Ukai and he gets me a refill. This happens for a couple more hours until she's completely wasted. She slurs her words as she looks at all the boys.

"You guys can stay the night," hiccup, "it's too late for you to walk home," y/n slurs and stands up. Ukai holds her arm as she stumbles to her room. She falls onto the bed and groans. Ukai chuckles and starts to walk out.

"stayyyy," y/n whines as she sees Ukai leaving.

He turns to her and rolls his eyes"you're drunk. You're not thinking straight." Y/n suddenly sits up and pulls Ukai to bed. She lays on top of him and passes out. He strokes her hair gently and eventually falls asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Y/n wakes up and sits up in her bed. She yawns and stretches her arms up in the air. She walks out of her room to the smell of someone cooking. She peaks her head into the kitchen and sees Ukai cooking without a shirt on. You admire his body before sneaking into the living room. All the boys are awake and are watching tv. You kiss Kageyama's cheek and squeeze your way onto the couch between Nishinoya and Tanaka. 

"Can I get a morning kiss too?" Nishinoya asks and puckers up his lips.

"No way buddy," you push his face away with your hand. You then stand up and walk to the kitchen.

"Put a shirt on Ukai," you say as you bump him away from the stove. He rolls his eyes and walks to the living room. You finish breakfast and start serving all the boys. 

You rub your head as you lay on the couch. All the boys eat and one by one start to leave for home. Tobio walks to his room after all his teammates leave, leaving you and Ukai alone. You lay back and look at Ukai.

"What are you still doing here?" You ask rudely as you look him up and down.

"Stop acting like that y/n," Ukai says seriously 

"excuse me?" You stand up and look at him.

"You've been acting weird ever since you came back. So stop being awkward." He sits on your couch and smirks at you.

"You're the awkward one, asshole." You roll your eyes and lay on the floor.

"Mhm sure," he laughs and stands up. "Well bye beautiful," he pecks your cheek then walks out.

You feel your stomach tighten and you get a shiver down your spine

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!" You internally scream.

FLASHBACK

The young girl and boy have gotten closer and  closer since that first day they met. They smoke, sneak out, start fights with people, drink and pretty much everything together. Eventually tension grew and grew as they got closer. They would kiss each other and get handsy with each other but that's what regular friends do.....right?

After a day of drinking and smoking some weed, the two were not thinking straight at all. They stumble to a room in the old building. One thing led to another and they ended up sleeping together. After the deed is done, Ukai spoons y/n. Her naked body against his. His arm is around her waist and his other under her head. He takes her hand in his and inertwines his fingers with hers.

"you know, you should let me take you out sometime," he says as he looks at their hands. She smiles and rubs the back of his hand with her thumb.

"Wow. You ask after you just blew my back out. How romantic."

(HELLO YOU SEXY PEOPLE. So i'm trying to make each chapter longer cause yeah lol. As you can tell, I suck at writing so if the chapters seem like just rambling, that's why. Well that's it for now. LOVE YOU. MWAH MWAH)