MOM!?

Finally after years of prison, you were being let out. You were excited to get back into the real world but of course you were still nervous. The officer slowly opens the door to the outside and lets you pass. He simply nods and closes the door behind you after you walk out. You take a deep breath of the clean air and smile. You open your phone and call your mom.

"Hey mom. I just got out and I know this is super sudden but can you come pick me up?" You say casually as you look around. Your mom agrees to come to get you and you sit on a bench to wait for her. You start to think of how you got arrested in the first place. You clench your fists and look at the floor in anger. 

"Y/N!! THIS IS A MISUNDERSTANDING!!!!" The scenes from that night flash through your mind and you grit your teeth. The sound of a car pulling up to you shakes you from your thoughts. You stand up and get into your mom's car. She quickly hugs you and begins crying. You stiffen up when she hugs you and hesitantly hug her back. After briefly catching each other up on what has happened in the others life, you both arrive at your childhood home. Everything looks the exact same you begin to tear up. You quickly wipe your tears away and smile. You walk inside and look around for your dad. You find him in his regular chair as he reads a newspaper. You walk over to him and wrap your arms around him gently. He jumps at first but then realizes that its you. He quickly begins to scold you about how stupid you were and how dangerous it was. You sighed and sat next to him.

"I know dad. You wouldn't understand why I did what I did," You say before he continues his rant. You roll your eyes and wait for him to finish. You walk to the kitchen where your mother was beginning to make supper.

"Wheres Tobi?" You asked curious of where your son was and why he hasn't come to say hi.

"He is still at volleyball practice," Your mom replies with a smile. "You should go pick him up. That'll be a nice surprise." 

You smile and nod your head. You go up to your old room and change into some of your old clothes which surprisingly fit well after all those years. A simple black halter top and dark blue low waisted jeans. You fix your hair up and look in the mirror.

"Damn I still got it," you say to yourself before going back downstairs. You say your goodbyes then start walking to Karasuno High. It was a short route that you took everyday during your highschool years. You walk to the volleyball gym and you hear shoes squeaking and balls slamming against the floor. You slowly walk in and stand there silently as you watch the boys play. After a couple of minutes a boy with spiky black hair and a blonde strand in the front begins staring at you. This causes all the other boys to stop. The ball drops from midair as Tobio misses the set.

"MOM!?"

(Hi Hi! So this is my first fanfic that I've ever written. I honestly think that this isn't a bad start but I would really love some feedback. Also please forgive me if there are any errors. I suck booty at english but I'm trying at least lol. But anyway, I hope you all enjoy it. Love ya. MWAH MWAH!)