Cigarettes

Y/n runs through the halls quickly as she hears footsteps chasing after her. She laughs and rams into someone by accident.

"MOVE ASSHOLE!" She yells and continues. The unsuspecting blonde stands there silent as the h/c girl runs off. The principle runs past him while yelling for the girl.

"Who the hell was that?" The young Keishin mumbles before he walks off. Y/n finally gets caught by the school and they drag her back inside.

"You assholes are so slow," she laughs, out of breath from running so long. They past by the boy she ran into earlier. She simply stares at the taller male and she feels her cheeks get hot. She quickly looks away and gets dragged into the front office. She gets scolded and is sent to detention. The boy hears her punishment and smirks to himself. He lights a cigarette from his pocket and smokes it right in front of the principal as he begins walking the troublesome girl to detention. She smirks as she watches the boy smoke. The principal grabs the boy and girl and drags them to detention.

"Damn kids," he mumbles then walks away. The girl walks to the back of the class and sits down. The boy sits next to her and kicks his feet up on the desk.

"So what's your name?" The blonde breaks the silence as he puffs on his cigarette.

"Y/n Kageyama. You?" The young girl replies as she grabs the cigarette from the boy.

He rolls his eyes and smiles slightly, "Keishin, Keishin Ukai."

The girl leans back in her chair and continues puffing on the cigarette.

"Hey hey hey, that's not your cig to finish. You owe me a pack now." He snatches the cigarette from the girl and finishes it.

"Fine crybaby, Lets go," she says before standing up and grabbing her bag. She opens the window and carefully climbs out. Ukai follows and you two start walking to the corner store. You arrive and hand him your bag.

"Hold this. I'll be back in a minute," she winks and walks into the store. After a couple minutes, she walks out with a couple packs of cigarettes and a couple beers. She shoves them in her bag as she hears the store keeper storm outside.

"HEY YOU LITTLE BITCH. YOU CANT STEAL FROM ME!" He yells and she takes off running. She laughs as she runs into an old building. She pants and tries to catch her breath. Ukai laughs and sits back.

"God you're crazy," he grabs a beer and opens it. 

"At least I'm not boring," she laughs and sits next to him.

"Yeah yeah. So tell me about yourself crazy girl," he smirks and sips on his drink.

"Well what do you want to know?" She asks as she lights herself a cigarette.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you around," he says while looking at you. His eyes go down your figure as you sit next to him.

"Yeah I am. I got kicked out of my old school so my parents moved us here. They thought that a smaller town would make me behave more," she says while rolling her eyes.

"What did you get kicked out for? Cheating or something?" He asked curiously while still eyeing your figure.

"I almost killed a girl," she admits and leans her head back.

"Holy shit! How?" He asks, even more interested than before.

"Some bullshit," she says without giving away any details. He chuckles and rests his hand on her thigh.

"Well don't get yourself kicked out of Karasuno. You've peaked my interest," he smirks and she scoots closer to him.

"Oh yeah?" She giggles and slowly gets on his lap. She straddles him and looks into his eyes. His cheeks are a bit pink and she smiles devilishly.

Suddenly, a person walks into the building and starts laughing as he sees you two.

"Jesus y/n. I said you can hang out here. Not use it as your whore house," the man laughs. Y/n gets off of Ukai's lap and walks to the strange man.

"Thanks for ruining it asshole," she hops onto the counter and grabs a bottle from the mans bag.

"Ukai, Snake. Snake, Ukai." She introduces the two men to each other and drinks from the bottle.

The three of them talk, drink and smoke for a couple more hours until y/n has to go home. Ukai and her start walking. He slowly takes her hand in his as they walk.

"Wow Ukai. Such a lady killer," y/n teases as she rubs the back of his hand with her thumb. He chuckles and continues walking to y/n's house. They arrive and y/n looks into Ukai's eyes.

"Thank you for walking me home Keishin. I'll see you tomorrow," she smiles before kissing his cheek. He feels his cheeks heat up before y/n runs inside.