Who tf is this?⚠

SMUT!?

FLASHBACK

Y/n walks into her room in only a towel. It's finally the day of her date with Ukai. He lays on her bed as she starts getting dressed. He watches and smirks as she puts her bra and underwear off.

"Quit staring perv," she walks to her closet and starts looking for an outfit. She finds a pair of black jeans and a black lace tank top.(If you don't like the outfit then imagine smn else lol)

"Is this fine?" She puts the clothes on quickly and shows him. He nods his head.

"I'm going to my house so I can get ready. I'll be back in an hour. You better be ready," he says as he gets his clothes on. He kisses her forehead before walking out. She quickly does her hair and makeup. He texts her that he's here and she walks downstairs. Her dad starts yelling at her because of what she is wearing. She rolls her eyes and walks out of the house. She gets into Ukai's car as he stares at her in amazement. She waves her hand in front of his face.

"You ok Keishin?" She looks at him a bit worried but she doesn't show it.

"you're just so sexy. I mean beautiful, You're just so beautiful," he quickly corrects himself so he doesn't seem like an asshole. She laughs and kisses his cheek.

"well thanks handsome. Where are we going anyways?" She asks as she sits back in her seat. He smiles at her and starts to drive.

"You'll see when we get there," he says and puts his hand on her thigh. She looks out the window as they drive through the streets. She sees a ferris wheel and looks at Ukai.

"A carnival?" She asks with a smile.

"Yeah. It's an annual carnival that comes to town around spring." He pulls into the carnival and the two walk in, hand and hand.

The two teens walk around and play carnival games. Ukai wins y/n a giant teddy bear that she instantly falls in love with. Ukai starts to see a different side of the girl he was growing to love. A more easy going and childish version. She had a sparkle in her eyes that he hasn't seen before. He stares at her until his trance is ruined by an annoying voice. 

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!"  A girl with blonde hair says as she storms in front of y/n. Y/n looks the blonde girl up and down then laughs.

"Im y/n. I would say nice to meet you but I would be lying," she says as she moves closer to Ukai.

"I'm his girlfriend so you better back off of him," the girl says as she grabs y/n's arm to pull her away. Y/n pulls her arm away and looks at the girl with a straight face.

"You better not touch me again and walk away or I'll make you regret even coming over here," y/n says as she hands the teddy bear to Ukai and starts putting her hair up. The girl slaps the h/c girl. Y/n jumps on her and starts punching her. The girl fights back and manages to scratch y/n's chest and face. This makes the girl even more mad so she gets up and kicks her. A crowd gathers around the girls and starts filming. Y/n spits next to the girl and walks to Ukai.

"let's get out of here before someone calls the cops," she grabs Ukai's hand and runs to his car. They laugh and talk about what happened as he drives to his house. He opens her door and helps her out. They walk to the front door and Ukai opens the door. She looks around as she takes her shoes off. She hears a deep voice and it makes her jump.

"Who's this Keishin?" The voice says. She looks for the source of the voice and it turns out to be an older man.

"This is my girlfriend pops," Ukai answers as he puts his arm around her. She nods her head and smiles softly.

"Well be safe," Keishin's grandpa says before walking away. The two go up to Ukai's room.

SMUTTY TIME😏

"So I'm your girlfriend now?" Y/n asks while smirking.

"Don't let it go to your fat head. I just said that so he won't ask more questions," Keishin rolls his eyes. Y/n gets up from her seat and walks to him. She sits on his lap and rests her arms on his shoulders.

"I guess if I'm not your girlfriend, I shouldn't do this," y/n whispers before she starts kissing Keishin's neck. She gently starts to grind in Ukai's lap. He groans and leans his head back. Y/n tugs his shirt off. She pushes him back on the bed and looks down at him. She smirks and takes her shirt off slowly, teasing him as much as she can. She slowly kisses down his torso until she gets to the hem of his pants. She pulls his pants off and starts palming him over his boxers. Ukai groans loudly and grips onto his bed sheets. She teases him for a couple more minutes then she slowly pulls his boxers down. She looks at him in shock and smiles a bit.

"Jesus Keishin," she mumbles as she slowly and gently starts sucking his tip. He moans and groans loudly as y/n starts to take more of him in her mouth. He grips onto her hair and starts to move her head up and down. She comes up for air after a while and pants while looking up at him. He smirks and forces her head roughly back down. He holds her head down as he releases down her throat. She chokes and pulls her head back up quickly. She coughs loudly and holds her throat. She sits on the bed as she continues coughing. Ukai laughs and pulls her down on the bed.

"Sorry beautiful. You're just so good," he says while stroking her hair. She stays silent and they both eventually fall asleep.

(God this sucks lol. Lemme know what you think about this chapter. LOVE YA. MWAH MWAH MWAH)