"Anna please." Stiles begged, a single tear trickling down his face.

He then decides to do the only thing he can do. He tries to give her CPR.

"Okay, okay. You can do this. Here we go, tilt the head. Fingers on the chin. Clear the throat,"

He opens her mouth slightly as he rambles to himself the instructions. He checks to see if there is anything lodged in her throat there is nothing.

"Great, nothing. I see nothing. Okay, all right, so, uh... Just pinch the nose and blow."

He places his mouth to Anna's and blows. He does it again then moves his head to hear her heartbeat.

"Oh, come on, Anna." He blows again. "Come on Anna."

He lets out a frustrated sigh. "Oh, come on, Anna." He pleads as he checks to hear her heartbeat.

He blows again, and again. "Come on A breath please." He tries one more time and she lets out a gasp and coughs lightly.

He sits back in relief. "You know, next time I put my lips to your mouth, you better be awake." He mutters wishing Anna would respond.

+

I woke up early the next morning, it was a weekend so Laura, Derek, Cora and I were home from school. I watched Derek show off with his bike doing tricks while Laura braided my hair after just finishing Cora's. We were sitting on the porch steps. I watched in awe at my brother's skill.

He was aiming straight for a tree when he suddenly swerved the bike to the left and did a back flip.

"Derek be careful." Laura called.

"I'm fine." He called back as he again started doing tricks ignoring our sister's warning.

Peter walked outside.

"Hey try not to crack your skull open you may heal but let's not do that in front of the girls, huh?"

"I won't." He called.

"Again." I muttered under my breath.

Derek shot me a look and I smiled. He in turned rolled his eyes.

Laura finished my hair and Peter picked me up and swung me up onto his shoulders. I giggled.

"Hey why don't you teach your sister how to ride a bike properly before she tries copying you and gets a head injury. We don't want her to turn out like you with brain damage." Peter taunted.

Derek set his bike on it's kick stand and nodded. "Cora grab your bike." Cora nodded and went to get her bike for her sister to use.

+

Stiles ran his fingers through his hair trying to push the recent panic down.

"You just hold on a little longer, okay?" He mutters to Anna.

"Trust me, if anyone's gonna get us out of this, it's Scott. Can't believe I just said that. You remember when I used to come up with the plan and you hated them but you admitted a few of them weren't bad? Or at least I had a less crappy plan B." He was met with silence.

He lets out a sigh. "Now I don't know. Now I'm thinking maybe you and Cora were right. You know maybe... Maybe we are pretty much useless. Maybe all we really do us show up and find the bodies. I don't want to find my father's body, A."

He wipes his tear away quickly then exhales shakily. "You know, you're a lot easier to talk to when you're completely unconscious."

The sound of footsteps and growling perks up Stiles and he turns to see the twins walking by still in their morphed form.

As they walk by he tries to stay calm for if they had any clue he was nearby he and Anna would both be dead.

Another set of footsteps approaching makes the boy turns his head fearing the twins have come back. Instead a hand slams into the window and the hand belongs to Scott who is carrying a tired Peter along with Cora on the other side.

"Stiles! Stiles, open the door!" Scott orders.

Stiles unlocks the door while muttering a 'sorry'.

"Help me get him in." Scott says to Stiles as he helps Peter into the ambulance and Stiles pulls him in the rest of the way.

"Where's Derek and Jennifer?" Stiles inquires.

"I have to go back for them and my mom." Scott replies.

"Okay, two problems. Kali's got the keys to this thing, and I just saw the twins like, 30 seconds ago." Stiles explains.

Scott turns his head when he hears something then says. "Stay here." to Stiles and Peter. Cora runs back with Scott.

Peter looks worriedly down at Anna. "Is she gonna be okay?" Stiles questions.

Peter shrugs. "I don't know." That sets Stiles' heart to stone.

Derek's car pulls up a few minutes later with Isaac in the driver seat. Stiles throws the doors open and Peter climbs out first carrying Anna while Stiles helps him.

"I got her." Peter says to Stiles.

Isaac gets out of the car and pulls the door open for Peter as Stiles goes to shut the doors but is stopped by a paper clipped to the wall of the ambulance.

He stares at the words 'Parent or Guardian.' Realization slowly coming to him.

"Stiles, let's go!" Isaac calls.

Stiles looks up but then back to the paper. "Take care of Anna!" He calls as he races back to the hospital to warn Scott.

"Stiles!" Isaac calls, but he keeps running.

X

So much young Anna, there's still more to come, and I hope you will enjoy it. So we get to see that not only Derek, but Peter as well was very close with Anna and we will be seeing more of the relationships.

So how did we like Stanna?

Anything you're dying to see in the flashbacks I may be able to fit it in.

Please let me know what you think of this chapter, sorry for the slow updates I think that when Teen wolf comes back on my inspirations will be more with me.

Hope you all are having a great day

Comment, Vote, Follow :D