He started to walk away. But before he could even walk far from you, you made your move. The only move that could stop him.

"ooh my! I wonder if your 'fatha' was worried where were you yesterday night! Oh i bet he doesn't know. I should probably go chit chat with him for a while when i see him" you threaten.

"Y-YOU!! YOU DIRTY LITTLE BITCH! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!" he shouted.

"what's going on here?" a scary voice said.

Oh what a wonderful timing. I am entering my villain stage hehehehhehehehehehe.

"it's nothing father." Michael answered with a little pissed off voice. William looked at you and of course, he saw you soaking wet from the rain.

"oh darling, did the rain catch you?"

"sadly yes haha." you looked at Michael with the face 'I'm telling him'. He shook his head with the face 'please don't' mixed with 'just try and I'll kill you'.

"well then, what brings you here? Why didn't you took a bath first? You might catch a cold."

"it's because.. I forgot my keys and the door was locked. I tried to ask my neighbor if i could borrow his phone but he said no.. So the only way i could think of iss to ask help from my friend" you said, acting like you're there for a business meeting and you're in a big deal.

"oh what a wonderful friend of my son." he then looked at Michael.

"and what did your friend siad?" he said like.. Trying to threaten Michael.

"oh he hasn't said anything yet because I'm just about to tell him my situation before you came."

"I... F-fine." he said letting out a sigh.

"well then, that's sounds wonderful. since it's all settled, Michael will escort you to our house not far from here."

.

You entered their house and like as usual, in a house, you'll always first see the lounge. It wasn't that big but it wasn't small either.

And then he leaded you upstairs. While walking up, you saw a painting of a family. You assume it was the aftons. Michael was there, he looks young. And there's Elizabeth she also looks so young. There is also mr. Afton with his cold silver eyes and his meaningless smile. And there's a woman carrying a baby boy. You didn't try to ask Michael why the woman's face was covered. Because you thought it might be a sensitive topic to talk about. And you have no rights to ask anything about their family.

There's two paths. And you followed Michael to the left path.
Michael opened the last room, showing the bathroom.

"you fucking little bitch. If you don't hurry up there I'll fucking kill you"

"alright alright, it's like i wanna stay long here anyways." you said as you enter the bathroom.

"whatever. I'll go grab some clothes. Stay inside and don't come out"

Michael footsteps slowly starts to fade away.

Uhm.. I dunno but this is kinda uncomfortable. Is there any cameras here??? You inspect the whole bathroom to take a look and see, and in the end there's no hidden cameras there.

Okay okay good. But why does it still feels so uncomfortable to take a bath???? Like i don't wanna take out my clothes???.... Welp, I'm gonna catch a cold if i don't take it off and take a bath. Whatever, I'll just take it off! We all are gonna die anyways.

You then took your clothes off. Before twisting the shower, you looked at the bath wash and shampoos first.

WAIT- ISN'T..ISN'T THIS THE EXPENSIVE FAMOUS BODY WASH?!?! A-AND THE SHAMPOO TOO?!?!?!?! HOLY SHIT I MUST BE IN HEAVEN!!!! I TAKE BACK MY WORDS. I'LL SURELY TAKE MY TIME HERE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

not long enough you heard a knock interrupting you from your good thoughts.

"hey open the door, i got you some clothes"

"uhmmmm.. What the fuck man?? Why would you expect a girl to open the door when she's naked????"

"it's locked?! Where do you think I'll leave your clothes? Here in the floor??"

"Yeah! Just leave it there! Like there's a ghost who will steal that! I'll get it once I'm done!!" you shouted.

"fine!" and then you heard stamps that is fading away.

"geez why does he have to make everything such a big fuss? Ugh" you let a sigh out.

You started to take a shower and god, the body wash and the shampoo smells so damned good.

"aaahhh i can only do this once in a life time so I sure will take my time here. Wait, was i too shameless???? I mean, it's not even mine, and I'm literall-" the lights went off making you flinch.

"uhmm it's so dark in here?????"
You were about to wash the bubbles off to come and take a look if there's really no power but the lights starts to flicker.

"UHM HOLY SHIT MAN. MICHAAAEL IT AIN'T FUNNY STOP PLAYING WITH THE LIGHT'S! HEEY!!" you shouted very nervous while the flickering is still keeps on going.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH I'M JUST TRYING TO SHOWER HERE ALL PEACEFULLY!!" you shouted again. The flickering has finally stopped and you heard a girls voice giggle.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! NO THERE'S NO WAY THERE'S A GHOST HERE! HAHA NICE VOICE ACTING MIKE! GOT ME REAL GOOD! HAHA HAHA" you nervously laughed.

not so long you heard stops and screaming outside. It sounds like Michael and someone.. You guessed who it is.

Oh. It was Elizabeth. Haaahh i just better hurry here.

.

You finally got out of the bathroom wearing a big shirt and one of Michael's shorts. And surprisingly, he also got you a bra and underwear.

Well shit this is so embarrassing to the fucking max.

You squeezed your clothes hard for the water to come out, at least in that way when you carry your clothes the water won't drip.

You finally finished with everything so you decided to go out. And the first thing you saw is Elizabeth waiting for you patiently. But as soon as she saw you she runs towards you and hugged your legs.

"Y/n Y/n!! You're here!!" she said all excited and happy. Seeing her makes your heart melt and your worries fade.

"awww you're so cute!! Yes yes! I am here haha!" you said.

"thank you for the compliment!! Can we go play in my room y/n? Pleasee?? Let's play dolls and let's drink teas!" she begged. Of course how could you resist such a cute little kid?

"alright alright. But before that, can you tell me where's the washing machine? I need to wash my clothes haha"

"oh yeah i remember! Did the bra fit?? Those are my mom when she was a teen! I don't know if it fits you tho-"

"shhhhhh why would you let me borrow your moms-- let's not talk about that okaayy?? Haha let's go look for the washing machine!!" you said embarrassed.

"mmm okay?"

Oh my gosh... This is.. VERY EMBARRASSING!! I SHOULD'VE JUST LET ME GET A COLD THAN TO BORROW SOMEONE ELSE'S UNDERWEARS! it wasn't a good idea after all.