Chapter 11- Is This Just A Dream?

CHAPTER 11 – IS THIS JUST A DREAM?

“Hey…” he said.

“He-Hey!” I said forcing to be cheerful.

It was Justin. I was so surprised and shocked at the same time to see him in my front porch. I mean, is this some kind of a dream?

“Hi Summer! I came here to apologize for my rude behavior last time” He said looking all sorry and all. Aww..isn’t he adorable?

“That’s fine. You didn’t have to go all the way here just to say that” I said, acting like the total opposite of me.

“Listen, I was wrong. I shouldn’t have done that in the first place..it’s just that, being compared to my brother is endurable it’s just that I don’t like you comparing me to him because….” He paused.

“because..what? tell me?” I said demandingly.

“because I like you!” he said making my face turn apple red. I was happy and excited and I can feel this tingling feeling inside of me, like something exploded or something something. I can’t explain it.

“What?” was all I could say.

“I’m sorry if it’s too fast but I do, I do like you and I can’t fight this feeling anymore. When I first met you at the rooftop, I admit, I thought you were just some girl but you were different. After that day, I know it sounds crazy but I can’t stop thinking about you. I need someone like you, so would you be my girl?” he said sincerely…I think.

“Yes.” Was all I could say again and I began to cry. He hugged me and thanked me. I didn’t know Mathew and Grace were watching us all along and they welcomed Justin inside our house, Nigel said he was bored that’s why he didn’t have the chance to bond with my “boyfriend”.

I am so excited to tell Jeremy that we don’t have to do the tutor thing for Justin is now my boyfriend. Can you believe it? I have to tell Michie right away!       

The next day, as I was about to leave home, a black Jaguar was parked outside our house and then, Justin went out in his usual jacket.

“Hey there!” he said.

“Hi, what’s this?” I said smiling.

“I just thought that, since we’re going out, I thought we’d go to school together?” he said scratching his head. He looks cute when he does that.

“Okaaaay then.” I said.

We went to school and everyone, I repeat, everyone was looking and staring at us. I felt like I was a star. Justin then whispered something in my ear.

“If you’re with me now, you have to get used to that” he said smiling. I just smiled back at him. I don’t know what to feel, overwhelmed and embarrassed at the same time. As I walk inside the classroom, all of my classmates are cheering and they were all happy for me, including Mitchie.

“Last time, you were just fantasizing about this..and now, it finally happened! I’m so happy for you, my byatch!” Mitchie said hugging me. I can’t help but to smile.

Then I saw Jeremy, sitting in his seat, reading a book. Like, nothing is happening. I almost forgot, last time we saw each other; we were not on good terms. So I approached him.

“Hey..” I said in a casual tone.

“Hey.” He said, not looking at me and continuing to read his book.

“So, are we good?” I asked.

“Yes, we are. There’s nothing to talk about it. I’m good. You’re good. End of story” he said coldly.

“Hey, is something wrong?” I said.

“Nope. I’m just glad you finally got what you wanted.” He said and he smiled at me.

“Thank you” I said. I know something’s wrong with him. I mean, why is he acting like that? I’m a bit disappointed for he’s not happy that I’m with his twin brother, right now.

The class went on and during lunch break, Justin and I would hang out in the roof top, he said, he doesn’t need to hang out with his friends during lunch break because I was more important. That made me happy. So so happy.

We would watch a movie together, shop together, eat together and laugh together. I never felt this complete before. It’s like, I could never ask for more but sometimes, I can’t help thinking about Jeremy. I’m worried because I haven’t seen him since the last time I spoke to him and I just couldn’t ask Justin about him because I don’t want him to be upset with me. So, I called Mitchie.

“Hey, Michie!” I greeted her.

“Hey Mrs. Hudson! How are you?” she said.

“I’m fine but something’s bothering me lately” I said.

“What is it?” she said sounding worried.

“You see, I haven’t seen Jeremy since I last spoke to him.” I said.

“So? Why don’t you ask your boyfriend, who happens to be living with Jeremy? Duh” She said.

“Mitch, you don’t understand. I don’t want Justin to be upset with me” I said.

Justin must have heard his name. “Hey Babe, Why would I be upset with you?” he said in a confused look.