"Parker, you look so beautiful," Iris complimented.

"As do you two. But really, this feels so nice. I never get to dress up," Parker squealed quietly, not wanting the boys to hear her confession.

"I guess we'll just have to go party more often," Iris said, anticipation filling her features.

Felicity and Parker eagerly nodded. Cutting their conversations up, a well-dressed waiter came from around the corner.

"If you will all follow me," he said.

With Ray and Felicity leading the way, the couples were introduced to the restaurant dining hall, which was completely empty and untouched, excluding one table.

"I thought it would be nice if it was quiet, so I bought out the entire restaurant," Ray said, like it wasn't a big deal.

Parker and Barry looked at each other, amused smiles on their lips.

Ray caught their exchange and winced. "Too much?" he whispered to Felicity.

"Just a tad, sweetie," Felicity admitted.

Barry shrugged his coat off and set it on the chair beside Eddie, then helped Parker take her coat off and pulled back her chair. She sent him a thankful smile, but was more into her talk with Felicity, who sat on her other side.

Once all six were seated, the side conversations ended.

Coincidentally, a conversation starter, and also a inquiry on everyone's mind, Felicity asked the inevitable question: "So, how did you two meet?"

Barry spoke first. "Park and I have known each other since elementary. Didn't really connect until after she came back from college."

Parker took a sip of her martini and gave a thumbs up, confirming his story. The spotlight moved to Felicity and Ray.

"I actually bought the company that Felicity was employed at, so she was forced to join me at Palmer Industries," Ray explained.

"Not as creepy as it sounds," Felicity added with a smile.

"So, you two work closely?" Iris asked. Felicity nodded. "Wow. I guess you two share all your thoughts, feelings.."

Parker groaned under her breath. She should have predicted Iris was going to keep adding argument points in the fight with Eddie. Iris was the type of person to not postpone a fight, not even on a triple date.

"Yeah, I share everything with Felicity," Ray said.

Parker raised an eyebrow, having to hold back some immature comments that automatically came to her dirty mind.

"That's nice that you have that level of communication," Iris complimented again, glancing at Eddie with a fake grin.

That's when Felicity caught on to the double meaning behind Iris' words. Her eyes turned to a low level of panic, trying to help Eddie. "Oh, no, not everything. I mean, sometimes it's good to just shut up."

"I get that," Eddie said. "Some things are better left unspoken."

"Really? Because I don't find that to be true."

Her face blank, Parker made a quiet noise of pain. Not physical pain but mental, because she couldn't believe that was how the evening was going to be. It seemed she couldn't have one drama/action free night anymore.

Barry, leaning away from the table to look around the room for something else to focus on, let out an audible relieved sigh. "It's the food. The food is here. Oh, thank God."