"Well, I've know y/n sense middle school, we used to always sit together at lunch." Don said, "Back then he was a wee lad with no friends till I came along."

"Haha, funny." I said annoyed because what he said was true.

"Yeah, I met y/n because we had a class together in highschool and we were both friends with Don." Izan said, making a neat fruit sandwich with the crackers.

"I met y/n because we had a whole bunch of classes together last year, and for a whole while we didn't even notice till we were places in a project together. We hit it off right away and have been great buds sense then." Anne said.

"Yeah, they basically forced me to hang around with them." I joked.

"What are you doing?" Izan asked Camilo, I looked over to see Camilo holding a cracker that has a tower of fruit pieces on it and he was currently drizzling a bunch of hunny on top.

"I saw you making a fruit sandwich, so I am making a fruit tower and am going to try to eat it in one bite." Camilo said, fully focusing on the task ahead of him.

"Impossible." Don said.

"You'd be surprised as to how much he can fit in his mouth," I said, if I hadn't seen Camilo eat all those times before I also wouldn't have thought it possible.

"That's what she said." Anne said, throwing a strawberry at me which I caught and threw back at her, giving an unamused look.

"You should totally take a video of this." Mirabel said, leaning towards me.

I smiled and took out my phone and began filming. Camilo put a raspberry on top of the tower, added more honey, then took a huge bite, fitting the whole thing in his mouth. After a minute, he had finally finished chewing it all.

"Hah! I did it!" He yelled.

"How in the...?" Izan said, plain out confused.

"You definitely have to teach me, I've tried doing stuff like that, but always fail." Anne said.

"I thought you'd choke." Don said, "Or make a mess by having the fruit fall over, I don't even know how you got all those fruit to not fall."

"Years of practice." Camilo said proudly.

"Yeah, he does this alot." Mirabel said. "If he has food he can stack, he will."

"Well you just don't appreciate the arts of stacking fruits." Camilo said.

"The arts of stacking fruits?" Mirabel said unamused.

"Yeah, it is a very delicate art. I can't expect you to understand." He said while plopping a piece of papaya into his mouth.

"Are you two siblings?" Anne asked looking at the two.

"No. We're cousins." Mirabel said annoyed.

"These two argue a lot, mainly because Camilo annoys Mirabel a lot." I explained.

"Ah, yeah I'm like that with my brother." Anne said.

"Oh, how many siblings do you have?" Mirabel asked.

"Just a younger brother." Anne responded, "Though Izan has 3 brothers and 3 sisters. He's a middle baby."

"Yup, going to his house is weird because I'm just used to it being me and my mom in my house, so seeing a family of 9 is overwhelming." Don said.

"Yeah, I've got 2 older sisters, and Camilo has an older sister and a younger brother." Mirabel said.

"Though our moms were triplets." Camilo added.