F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Y/n pov

Anne: Yo, you back?

I looked at the text on my phone and smiled.

Me: Yup, came back yesterday. Even got some guests.

Izan: You already have more friends? Wow.

Me: I know. Anyway, you guys want to hang out today? I'll be here for a week and you guys don't have school today or tomorrow.

Izan: Sure! Let's meet at the park! I'll get pizza for a picnic

Anne: Cool, I'll get some fruits then

Don: Um I got crackers and hunny

Me: I'll get drinks then.

Anne: Can we eat ice cream after?

Izan: Sure

Don: Oh and then tomorrow we can go to our favorite hangout restaurant for lunch as well!

Me: Cool, what time should we meet up?

Izan: I'll be free at like 3ish

Don: 3ish sounds good

Anne: 3ish it is. Don't forget to bring the two friends of yours that you made out of thin air:)

Me: Alright, see you at 3ish

"Mama, can I meet up with my friends at 3 today?" I asked.

"Sure, you are going to take Camilo and Mirabel with you, right?" She asked in a way that said she wasn't asking.

"Yup, they know they'll be coming." I replied.

"That's good. Make sure to have fun then."

I nodded and went over to Mirabel and Camilo who were currently watching tv.

"Really, Sofia the First?" I asked.

"It's really good." Camilo said.

"I don't understand what he sees in that show. I definitely prefer that show we watched last night." Mirabel said refering to Law and Order which my dad had developed an addiction to.

"It's definitely a cool show, but I would still prefer Sofia the first. You know, Mirabel, you'd make a great Sophia! You know with how you keep breaking out into songs." Camilo said.

She just glared at him then turned her attention to me, "How are you doing anyway?"

"I'm good, my friends want to have a picnic in a few hours and you guys are joining." I told them.

"That sounds cool!" Mirabel said and Camilo nodded.

*Time skip*

"Hey!" Don said as he waved at me.

Me, Camilo, and Mirabel had arrived slightly late and everyone was already here. Apparently teaching them about money wasn't easy.

"Hey, guys! This is Camilo and Mirabel. That's Don, Anne, and Izan." I said introducing everyone.

"Nice to meet you guys!" Mirabel said.

"So, how do you guys meet y/n, anyway?" Anne said as we all sat down and began eating.

"Well, our Abuelas knew each other from their childhood, and he kinda had to stay at our house while his was getting build, so we were able to get close pretty easily." Mirabel said.

"Yeah, me and y/n used to be roomates." Camilo added, stuffing his mouth with pizza.

"How did you guys meet y/n?" Mirabel asked.