Going Into Town

Y/n pov

I woke up and looked around the room. Camilo wasn't here. I decided to get ready and I'd probably see him soon.

After getting ready I went downstairs. Dolores and Mirabel were setting the table while Luisa was helping Felix fix a broken chair.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning!" Mirabel said. "I was wondering when you'd be up."

"It's 8am." I replied.

"And I've been waiting for you to wake up for the past 4 hours." Camilo said.

I turned around and saw Camilo holding a giant plate of pancakes. "Your grandmother said that you love pancakes so me and tia Julieta made some for breakfast."

"Thank you, but why were you awake at 4am?"I asked him.

"I know. When I wake up, I always see Camilo and Dolores awake. And I wake up at 6am, so I don't know what's up with them." Mirabel said.

"Morning." Isabela said.

"Sleeping beauty's awake." Dolores said.

"Yes, yes I am." Isabela replied.

The two exchanged smiles and then went to go talk to each other in the living room.

When I walked into the living room I saw everyone else talking about and enjoying themselves.

"Hello y/n." Abuela said.

"Hello Abuela, hello Alma." I greeted them.

"Your awake just on time for breakfast. It'll be done in a bit." Bruno said.

I smiled and sat down next to Antonio and soon Mirabel came into the room and sat next to me.

"So, how was sleeping in Camilo's room like?" she asked.

"It was good. I mean the bed did disappear while I was sleeping, but we were able to find a good solution, so it's good."

"Well, that's good. While breakfast is being made, want to check out my room?"

"Sure." we went upstairs, and instead of opening a golden door, she opened a green one.

"This is my room." she said. It looked nice. There was a bed, a desk next to it. It was nice. The room even had the alphabets on the walls.

"You sew?" I asked noticing the sewing machine.

"Yup. I actually make my own clothes."

"Does anyone else know how to sew?"

"My mom, my dad, Tia Pepa, Abuela, Dolores, and Camilo. Isabela can do a bit, but not that much. Luisa has always been too busy to learn. Tio Bruno kept poking his finger with the needle. And Tio Felix is just really bad at it."

"Your family is really talented." I said.

"Thanks, we just do what we need to." she replied.

"Time for breakfast." Dolores said walking into the room. We went downstairs.

I sat between Camilo and Mirabel and began putting two pancakes on my plate. They had lots of different fruit sauces. I put the mango one on my pancakes.

Mirabel had done the same. But when I looked at Camilo, I saw him making a whole tower. A pancake, plum sauce , pancake, cherry sauce, pancake, guava sauce, pancake, pineapple sauce, pancake, fig sauce, pancake, mango sauce. He made a stack of 6 pancakes.

"Nice tower." I said.

"Thanks, want me to make you one?" he replied.

"I'm fine. Doubt I can finish that."