"i'll call him up in a bit if he still doesn't show." the art teacher gave her a nod before shifting his attention back to the canvas in front of the female student.

"it looks like it's coming along nicely." he commented in approval while analysing the piece.

"mhm, i should be finished early today. i just need to add the shading and the final varnishing layer before i'm done with it." monji's nodded along as she listed what she needed to do, before ending with a satisfied hum.

"alright then, best of luck to you, kiddo." he gave her shoulder a friendly pat before stalking off to other tables to check in on their progress.

'i should probably reserve the varnish beforehand.' the liquid finisher was surprisingly valuable to have in this class and was always the one thing that she could never seem to get her hands on.

getting up with a huff, she walked her way to the back of the class and near the paint supply cupboard. casually slipping into the room, she flicked the light on and started to scan the room for her desired bottle.

her eyes nearly lit up in excitement as she finally found the bottle of varnish tucked away in the corner and quickly bent down to take one for herself.

'mine. it's all mine now.'an evil chuckle resounded in her head as she cradled the bottle like a newborn.

it was not until the insistent notifications on her phone reminded her of the new group chat she was added in.

'jim has changed the chat name to: monji abduction squad'

picasso
ok so me and yoongi will lure her out and distract her for a bit

jiminy cricket
then we'll swoop in and grab her

eternal sun☀️ ☀️
and me and jk will make sure she doesn't try to jump out

brat no.1👹
it's a full proof plan

expensive boy
you guys do know this is a crime, right?

moonie<3
^^

jim
well then i guess it's time you put that law degree into good use

expensive boy
i'm studying environmental law...
and hello monji nice to meet you:)
i would've said hi earlier but i was in the middle of a lecture

moonie<3
nice to meet u too expensive boy and issok get that bank

expensive boy
it's namjoon, darling

moonie<3
damn, chill

the rock 🗿
when does your class end?

moonie<3
around 7 but i might be leaving earlier if i
finish my project soon
which is very likely

the rock 🗿
do u need a ride back or anything? me and tae can pick you up