Chapter 21: Lovers Inlove

Songs used: Mr.Loverman, and Won't Say I'm Inlove. Mr.Loverman is changed a bit because I thought the changes made it fit more!
Should be interesting lol, Enjoy!

Since Varian was finally able to get mine and Rapunzel's parents memories back, Rapunzel had this amazing idea to have a girls night with her, Arianna and I while the boys had a boys night.
Frederic would've joined, but he had to go away on business again because of the time lost with his memory having have been gone for weeks.
But this also meant that Varian was going to be staying over the whole night.
That, I was not looking forward to.
After our little "moment" during Carnival week, things have gotten more and more distant and awkward between us.
I should have been glad that I had finally managed to put a wall between us, but I'm not entirely sure now.
In fact, I want to tear that wall down as soon as I find a sizable hammer.

~NightTime~

After a few rounds of pillow fighting and indoor s'mores around the fireplace, the "girl talks" started to happen.
"So Rapunzel, when do you think Eugene is going to propose?" Arianna picked off bits of her marshmallow.
Rapunzel looked away and blushed.
"He already did." Rapunzel whispered.
"WHAT?!" Arianna and I exclaimed at the same time.
"But I didn't say yes, well-I mean- I didn't say no either." Rapunzel started to stutter.
"So? Did you end up saying yes?" I pushed.
"I said I wanted to wait...," Rapunzel trailed off.
Arianna and I gave each other a sad look.
"But I have a feeling I'll be ready soon, as soon as I help Cassandra, I'm gonna propose to him!" Rapunzel crossed her arms, proudly.
Arianna and I still gave each other a look.
"You can't keep putting Cassandra first Rapunzel, I wasn't there when she betrayed us but, I have a feeling she isn't going to turn back." I put a hand on Raps.
"If Varian can turn back, then so can Cassandra." Rapunzel tried to defend.
"Varian's a kid Rapunzel, Cassandra is an adult. I heard why she did it, at least Varian had a good reason for what he did. Cassandra turned evil because she was jealous!" I almost snapped.
Rapunzel's eyes turned glittery, I sighed.
"You know what I mean Raps, Cassandra isn't good for you, like Varian isn't good for me." I squeezed her hand.
"Well," Arianna put her hand on my shoulder.
"Varian has shown he's changed." Arianna gave me a look.
Rapunzel started to smile.
"Cassandra may not be as redeemable, but I know Varian. Him and I have gotten to know each other really well since I've come back. Maybe you should give him another chance." Rapunzel grinned.
"Yeah, give him a second chance, then a third, and a fourth, and a million others. He'll just keep hurting me." I got up, turning around and crossing my arms.
"How do you know unless you give him that other chance?" Rapunzel shrugged.
"Wouldn't I be a hypocrite by advising you to keep away from Cassandra but then give Varian another chance?" I turned around.
Arianna and Rapunzel both shrugged this time.
"What can we say? There's always room to grow!" Rapunzel smiled playfully.
I sighed, walking over to my bed and wrapping my hands around one of the wooden pillars that give the bed its shape.
I started to swing from side to side.
"If there's a prize for rotten judgement, I guess I've already won that," I stop swinging and open my dresser, taking out a stuffed animal Varian got me for a day he told me was "Valentines day". I start caressing the fur.
"No man is worth the aggravation," I start to smile sadly at the stuffed animal, then I scowl.
"That's ancient history, been there, done that!" I throw the animal across the room.
Arianna and Rapunzel get up and grab my hands, they start to swing me around the room.
"Who d'you think you're kidding? He's the earth and heaven to you," they start to spin, I let myself go from their grip but fall from the dizziness. I glare at them and get up, but they start to follow me.
"Try to keep it hidden, Honey we can see right through you." They continue to sing.
"Oh noooooooooo." I sing back, covering my ears as I continue to circle around the room.
They take my hands from my ears and grab both my hands.
"Girl you can't conceal it, we know how you're feeling! Who you thinking of~!" They start to tease me, I hop on my bed and start throwing pillows at them.