"Crap! What do I do now?! C'mon Heeseung think of an alibi!!"

"huh? Hello?? Oh mom! What?! Ooh okay!!" He suddenly grabs his phone and pretends to call Mrs Lee. Y/n looks at him confused, hearing his odd intonation and the way he talks on the phone.

"Okay! Yeah see ya! Okay~" He places the phone down.

"So mom said she is busy so she cancel the meeting!" Y/n frowns, not too long after, she sense something off about the announcement.

"CANCEL the meeting??" Perplexed by the odd term he used. What is this, is visiting his mother requires appointment or something??

"I-i mean she can't meet you duuh!"

"ooh... Drop me home then."

"your house is too far away. There's an amusement park nearby. Let's stop by!" Y/n looks at him, more confused.

"Heeseung-"

"we're already here!!" He parks the car and quickly gets out of the car with y/n following him from behind, trying to call him.

"Heeseung!"

"so what do you want to try?? Cause I don't know. To be honest, I don't go to amusement park much- I mean let's try the rollercoaster there!!"

-

-

-

He breathes heavily as y/n pats his back worriedly. Heeseung threw up soon after he gets off the ride. He looks so pale like his soul has left his body.

"you okay??"

"yeah I'm fine..."

"want a drink?? I'll go grab a bottle of water..." She motions him to sit on one of the benches before walking away to the food stall.

"damn it... I never knew rollercoasters are so crazy... That was embarrassing..." He looks up and didn't saw y/n with all the crowds.

"god dammit I can't see her... Is she okay?? Did she get lost??" All of a sudden, he stops and widen his eyes.

"Dammit I'm worrying about her! What is wrong with me?!" He grips his hair, going crazy. Y/n has been in his mind ever since the day he can remember. He doesn't like it and questions why such things happen to him.

Like he said, he can't be in love with her...

"I'll get those two please..." She purchases the corndogs and two water bottles. As she turns around, she bumps into a hard chest causing her to stumble back. She looks up and her eyes widens.

"y-you..."

"Well well well! What a coincidence. Who do we have here??" Her heart drops, seeing the three from the library the other day, standing in front of her. She notices their faces are wrapped with bandages and covered with light bruises.

"Miss sexy doctor~" She's cringed by the nickname, showing it off with her face. She wants to walk past them but gets blocked immediately. "Move away."

"Ohh feisty as usual... But too bad your man isn't here anymore right??" Man? Does he mean Heeseung? Y/n scoffs, unafraid. "I don't need him..."

"Oooh acting tough I see." one friend nudges his friend's arms, being cocky.

"Did you break up with him or something?? Well, lucky for us... We've got some unfinish business with you..." Y/n thought, don't they have anything else to tick her off?? Why would they even think of Heeseung as her boyfriend? Just because he saved her?