Chapter 15

Ali decided it was time to go check on Will as it was now nearly 12pm, she walked into his room, and he was fast asleep; she crept under the quilt and wrapped her arms around him. He groaned and turned to face her 'morning, again' Ali said, 'how you feeling?' 'Yeah, I'm okay actually I'm just really tired, sorry I feel like we've barely seen each other this weekend when I've not been drunk' Will said as he started laughing. 'It's okay, guess I've been quite distracted too'

'yeah, I guess you have actually, you know I love you though and I've loved having you here, seeing you hanging out with the rest of the cast has been amazing'

'well they're amazing and I've really enjoyed myself. I actually think I'm gonna leave soon. I need to get back and do some college work before I'm back at camp tomorrow'

'do you really have to leave I want you to stay here forever' Will said pouting his bottom lip.

'I'm sorry but you're coming to my match this Sunday, aren't you? Second to last one of the season, hopefully we'll get into the final' Ali looked at him hopefully. 'Of course, I am! You know I never miss a home match I'm one of Pulses most dedicated fans' he said whilst laughing 'maybe you can invite Kit to come I'm sure he'd be up for it!'

'Maybe, I won't ask him today I don't want him to think I'm coming on too strong' Will just rolled his eyes and dragged Ali out of the bed, 'come on we've got to get your stuff together'. Will helped her pack up all her stuff in the duffel bag including her new converse from Kit and the dress she wore the day before.

'Hey Kit, you still in?' Will shouted

'Yeah, mate I'm just leaving though, I'm going to meet my parents for some food'

'Oh okay, just wanted to let you know that Ali is leaving now'

Ali and Will headed towards the front door

'You're leaving already? I thought you'd be here a bit longer'

'Yeah, I've got to get going I've got college work to do'

'Oh okay' they looked at each other awkwardly

Will interrupted the silence 'okay, I'm gonna say bye now. Kit how about you help Ali take her stuff down to the car' Ali was glad that Will had suggested this as she didn't want Will to be stood there watching awkwardly as they said goodbye.

'Yeah okay, let me grab that' Kit took Ali's bag from Wills hands and walked into the hallway.

'Bye Willy, I love you so much, thank you so much for this weekend it's been one of the best in a long time. I'm going to miss you, but I'll see you on Sunday yeah?'

'I love you too AliPie, I'll be there on Sunday, and I'll FaceTime you later okay'

'Okay' a smile forming on both of their faces.

After hugging each other one last time Ali walked out of the apartment towards Kit who was still stood there with her bag. They walked down the 7 flights of stairs and headed towards Ali's car, she unlocked it and Kit placed her bag in the boot; as he did this Ali leant against the side of the car casually staring at him. He came round to where she was standing and stood in front of her. He grabbed her hand and put his arms around her waist.

'When can we see each other again?' He asked softly.

'Well, I'm training a lot over the next two weeks so I don't really have a lot of free time. I have a match on Sunday if you want to come though?'

'Erm yes obviously do you even need to ask. I can't wait to finally come and watch you'

Ali grinned 'okay sounds good I'll see you Sunday then'