Chapter 4

Ali hung around for the rest of the day until Will was finished and was able to go home for the day. Will still didn't have his driving license so he was grateful that Ali had come early so he didn't have to get the tube back which would've been rammed with people at this time. As they sat down in the car Wills phone connected to the Bluetooth and he started blasting Taylor Swift the whole way home, which Ali had no complaints about as she too was obsessed with Taylor Swift, it was one of the few things she and Will had in common. She followed the sat nav to Wills rented apartment, which was only about 20 minutes away from set, she parked in the car park and followed Will up to the seventh floor where she was met with the cries of Will beautiful kitten Rupert.

'Hey, do what do you want to drink? I've got your favourite tea in especially will that do?' Will shouted from the kitchen as Ali plopped herself and her stuff down on Wills couch.

'Oh yeah, that sounds so good, is it the one that will keep me awake I've been up since 5am and if you want me to make it to the meal tonight, I'll need something to wake me up' Ali shouted back at him.

'Yeah of course, who do you think I am I know what tea you drink duh' Will replied sarcastically. As Will made the tea Ali sat petting Rupert who had found a little warm spot right on her stomach, she nearly melted at how sweet he was and also how much he had grown in the three weeks she had not seen him for. Will set Ali's tea down on the coffee table, it was around 5:30pm and they were meeting the group at 7pm at a restaurant not so far away. Once Ali had finished her cup of tea, she decided it was time to get ready.

'I hope you've got nice shampoo and conditioner ready for me to use Will and not that terrible 4 in 1 that you for some reason always use' Ali shouted as she was walking into Wills bathroom. 'I'll have you know missy I am saving the environment by getting a 4 in 1, much less waste' Will said while clutching his chest as if he was some knight in shining armour saving the planet one plastic bottle at a time, 'But yes your majesty I have bought you favourite shampoo and conditioner for you, what best friend do you take me for' sounding very sarcastic. Ali was so lucky to have Will, he knew everything about her and took care of her so well, she quickly ran out of the bathroom and brought Will into a deathly embrace 'thank you so much Will you really do look after me' 'always' replied Will and within a swift movement Ali was running back towards the bathroom to get herself ready. Ali felt giddy with anticipation as she was getting ready, she couldn't wait to see the cast again and if she was being honest, she really wanted to talk to kit some more but she couldn't shake the feeling that he would never fancy her back.