"Lee Heeseung."

She called but Heeseung didn't hear his mother since he's wearing a headphone. Mrs Lee marches inside and yanks the headphone from his head, startling him.

"what the- mom!! I'm playing right now!"

"how long do you intend to play games?!"

"aish do you need anything?!"

Irritated, Mrs Lee pulls the plug from the power source. Heeseung's mouth drops to the ground when his PC turns off. He stands up and turns to his mother.

"mom what the hell?!"

"enough with the games!!"

"what do you want?!"

"where is your girlfriend?!"

"why're you asking me?!" Heeseung's response left his mother speechless for a second.

"it has been weeks since I've seen her!!" She said.

"so what?! Let her do whatever the heck she wants to do!!"

He said, and was about to replug his PC when his mother speaks again,

"I want to see her! I want her by your side so we can discuss a serious thing!"

He pauses for a second and looks at his mother in confusion. "what serious thing?"

Mrs Lee raises her brows. "marriage of course." and she replied casually. Heeseung's eyes widens.

"marriage?!"

"yes Heeseung! You're turning 24 soon and all I'm seeing is a lazy kid in his gaming room 24/7!!" She stated, like it's the obvious.

"I'm not gonna get married, you agreed to that!!"

"I agreed to cancel your engagement with Seora if you introduce your girlfriend to me!!"

"but I'm not marrying her!!" Mrs Lee pauses for a second.

"what? Don't tell me..." Her eyes flares up in anger.

"You're not serious about Olivia?! Are you playing with her?!"

"Now I'm mad." Mrs Lee grabs the bat beside her and approaches Heeseung angrily.

"Whoah Whoah mom!! I'm not!! I'm not playing with her I swear!!" He holds his hands up, panicking for defense.

"then bring her to me!! NOW!!!!"

"f*ck my life..."

"Now I have to go pick her up. She better agree with me or I'll just drag her with my own strength..."

Heeseung reaches y/n's house. He gets out of the car and rings the bell. After waiting for a few minutes, he rings it again, already getting impatient.

"f*cking answer... I hate waiting..."

He hears the door click and it opens. He was about to speak but then he sees a middle aged woman with a child behind her.

"hello??" the lady greets him. Heeseung is puzzled. "who are you??"

"umm..."

"Crap is this her mother or something?!"

"umm is y/n home?? I'm her friend."

"who??"

"y/n... is she not home??" The conversation is slowly making Heeseung confused and awkward.

"umm we don't know anyone named y/n here." the lady said and Heeseung is perplexed. He checked the address again and confirmed it.

"But she told me her home address is here." The lady frowns.

"I'm sorry but there's no y/n in the house. I've been living here for 20 years and never heard of anyone named y/n."

His blood boils. He clenches his fist tightly and a vein pops out of his forehead. He forces a smile at the lady.

"is that so?? Then I'm sorry, maybe I've mistaken the address."

He turns around and walks away. His eyes darken as soon as he enters his car.

"that girl... she f*cking fooled me!!"

He starts driving and bangs his fist on the steering wheel out of anger.

"What am I going to do now?! Search for her?! Mom's gonna find out that I'm lying and get me married to that slut!! I have to find her!! But how am I supposed to find her now?!"

Heeseung is furiously raging like a mad man. He can't find any solution to find her whereabouts. But then something rings in his head.

"The green house..." The green house in the middle of the forest. He huffs out air and smirks darkly.

"I swear Yun y/n... Once I find you, you wouldn't like this side of me..."