"Yes mother...?"

Mrs Lee folds her arms, raising her brows in a questioning way. Seeing her expression already tells Heesung where this is going.

"It has been months..."

"Ugh here we go again..." His mind groans.

"And I still haven't got a daughter in law!!"

"Mom aish i-"

"Don't say a word because I know what you're going to say!" She starts mocking "Mom I forgot she's this, she's that!!"

"All the excuses of why your so-called girlfriend can't come!" It's like she took the words out of his mouth, Heeseung is speechless.

He rolls his eyes. The same conversation is going on again. He lied about having a girlfriend to his mother. It is to escape the conversation.

But everytime Mrs Lee asked for his girlfriend's appearance, he lied about her unavailability to attend the meeting. It happened way too many times to the point Mrs Lee concluded that Heeseung is lying.

She's tired of it.

"That's why I decided to find one on my own..."

Heeseung immediately sits up straight upon hearing her mother's claim.

"What?" His eyebrows crashed together.

Mrs Lee breathes out by her nose roughly. "I have found a girl for you"
His eyes widen and he shouts.

"WHAT?!"

"Don't what me Mr!! I have been waiting for months now!! I want you to get married!!"

His tongue clicked, frustrated. "Why are you so desperate for me to have a girlfriend?!"

"Because you're going to inherit your father's company!" Mrs Lee repeat. Soon, Heeseung will take over his father's company. Mrs Lee wants a partner to look after him, to take care of him.

"Also, I sincerely don't trust you to hold the company by yourself" She added.

"You need someone reliable, someone to be by your side so you can work more easily and not recklessly!!"

Heeseung scoffs. He doesn't believe he needs a partner. He can handle the
company alone. Besides, girls just might slow him down.

"I don't care, mom!"

"I know you don't! Cause all you care about is gaming and hanging out with your smoking friends!!"

Mrs Lee closes her eyes and rubs her temple frustratedly. She breathes in and out to calm herself.

"You know the daughter of Mr Gim?" Heeseung's eyes instantly widen in disbelief.

"That whore?!" That causes Mrs Lee's mouth to drop to the ground, shocked.

"How- how dare you call her that!!" She feels angry but Heeseung immediately interjects,

"Mom believe me, she's definitely the last person you should consider to marry me off to!!"

"She's not a good girl!!" Her eyebrows raise.

"And do you see yourself any better??"

"What?! What does that have to justify?!"

"I've talked to her numerous times and she's nothing but a sweetheart!" Heeseung feels massive shiver down his spine.

The girl they're talking about is Gim Seora. She prefers to be known as Sasha. Heeseung knows her since they both went to the same college last year and he can say it loudly that Seora is not a wife material at all. She loves to flirt whatever, but she dated thousands of guys.

Who knows she might have hooked up with them. Whatever it is, she's bad news.

"Well, you didn't even want to find a girlfriend so I'll just do it for you! She's coming here, probably today or tomorrow"

Heeseung stands up, sucking the air into his lungs before shouting.

"S-SHE'S COMING HERE TODAY!!!"

Mrs Lee is startled and hugs herself, surprised by her son's sudden scream. Heeseung then mumbled something.

"What??"

"M-my girlfriend... That I talked about... S-she's coming here..." His hands start fidgeting and sweating badly.

"She just told me..."

Mrs Lee gasps, about to get excited, but then she looks at him again.

"You're lying..."

"N-no I'm not! She's coming today!! She just texted me!!" As if that's believable, but fortunately Mrs Lee falls for it.

"Well then I'm waiting! If she's not coming in one hour then I'm just gonna call SeoRa to come and we will discuss together"

Mrs Lee said her final words, and she walks away. Heeseung groans in
frustration. He drops on his knees and grips his hair tightly.

"Even if she has chosen someone, out of all people, why that freaking slut?!!"

"Hmm..."

Y/n is getting anxious, after one hour looking at the street but still see no sign leading to her house. She can't even see a green house with all of the fancy white houses.

"Excuse me-"

"We are here" The driver stops in front of a white house- sorry, a mansion.

"That will be $25"

"Crap" she gave him the wrong address.

"Umm excuse me I think I gave you the wrong address. Can you please send me to-"

"Miss I can't" the driver immediately cuts her off "I have other customers to
serve. Your location is as far as I can go and I don't have the time"

Obviously, the driver is irritated. Y/n can't do anything at this point.
Begging won't do.

"You have to get off and call a new driver"

And thus, y/n is out of the car with her things and the driver drives away.

"Oh no..." Y/n starts to panick, her mind is a mess.

"Call mom!! Yes yes call mom!"

She quickly fishes her phone from her purse and is about to dial her mother's number when suddenly...

"That is it!! I'm done waiting!! I'm calling her right now!!" A loud yell echoed from the white house behind her.

Y/n flinches and she was shock when the door suddenly slams open, revealing
an old woman with a duster, followed by a much younger man who seems trying to calm the woman down.

"Mom, calm down!!"

"Tell me where is she?! I want her out-"

Both of them stop when they saw a girl standing in front of their house,
none other than y/n. She went stiff like a stone, in her weird position as
she stares at these two family members.

The lady's eyebrows furrowed at her.

"That's..."

Y/n thought, "Suddenly I have a feeling... It's weird and bad..." And she unconsciously gulps at the thought.