PROLOGUE

"Roger! Roger! We can't find her! Where is she? Go H, find her!" Chremiz yelled loudly at H, while H was earlier upset but his face still looked calm.

"H!? Oh she's there! Zoom in! Yazzz! You're the best Hacker, H! I love you! Mwuah!" Chremiz said happily and kissed H on his cheek, H and Vhoz scrambled in Chremiz's last words.

Vhoz took the keyboard of one of their computers and mercilessly beat Chremiz's back to scream at the pain you thought was gay.

Vhoz smirk quick and replaced his expression immediately to serious and deadly f*king face.

"Shut the f*ck up, I'm the captain here." Malamig na sabi ni Vhoz, napaismid naman si Chremiz.

"Tsk, captain captain. I'm the manager here! Tsk, wala kayong mikmik mamaya."
Chremiz said, H shook his head and Vhoz smiled at Chremiz like a crazy man.

They again brought the attention back to the woman who fled them just to race and compete with the fight. She's on fire, she want this and she can win this.

"Wow, angas talaga ni Ashree 'no? Tumatambok ang p'wet niya pag ganiyan siya umupo." Wala sa sariling sambit ni Chremiz at dahil doon for the first time tinignan siya ng masama ni H.

"Who's the girl on her side?"

H quickly typed in to identify the woman on Ashree's side, he slammed the woman's motor but there were a lot of different names that owned the motor and it looked like Ashree wasn't an ordinary fighter today.

"What's her plate number? Is it... Boobs 666?" ani Vhoz, napangisi si Chremiz.

"I like it." Chremiz whispered, but Vhoz heard it.

Sakabilang banda, sa EDSA naroroon si Ashree nakasakay sa kakaibang motor na kulay itim at pula. Isa sakaniyang mga Motor Collection na siya rin mismo ang gumawa.

She's not called 'Genius' for nothing.

They both had their shiny motors and filled each other up, their two eyes were enough to have an idea of what they had even though they were both wearing helmets.

You signed up for your death, Boobs.

At ng mag-green light na ay sabay nilang pinaandar ng mabilis ang motor, lumabas ang maraming usok galing sa tambutso. Sobrang bilis, napakabilis nilang magpatakbo at dahil do'n napanganga ang tatlo baliw na nanonood sa screen ng computer at sobrang hinahangaan si Ashree dati pa.

"Ashree! Ashree! Can you here me? We can see you here! He he he." ani Chremiz.

But Ashree didn't want to talk, she's so focus on her work now and that work is to defeat her enemy.

Mas lalong binilisan ni Ashree ang pagpapatakbo ng motor ng makita niyang mauunahan na siya ni Boobs or B nalang for short para makarating sa finish line--kahit wala namang finish line.

She also doesn't care if what she's doing is dangerous, especially as there are a lot of cars ahead of her and the space of the road is not convenient.

She is the definition of word 'Dangerous' anyway.

"Ashree! Kalmahan mo lang, roger! The police were coming up now!" H said, frustrated.

Ashree smirk at tinignan uli ang kabilang kalsada kung saan naroroon si B.

"Then, let's party." Kalmado niyang sabi.

Umismid si Vhoz.

"Someday, I'm going to arrest her." saad niya.

Tuloy parin ang pagpapatakbo ni Ashree, walang tigil at wala siyang balak tumigil makalapit lang kay B. Kating kati na siyang makipagbakbakan, at ilalabas niya lahat ng galit niya ngayung araw. Pero napatigil siya sa pagpapatakbo ng makita niyang inaayos pala ang kalsada kung nasan siya at may nakaharang na malaking truck.