YOUR Love

You spend the rest of the afternoon exploring Flavor Island with Katakuri. He takes you into a bar as the sun sets. "Here you can get a shot of any flavor harvested on the island," he tells you as you both take a seat next to each other at the bar. "What flavors do they have?" You ask. Instead of Katakuri, the bartender answers, "just about every flavor imaginable. Sweet Commander Katakuri, welcome, thank you for coming! And you must be his bride-to-be?" The bartender smiles at you knowingly and you blush, he must have been told about your earlier activities on the beach. "How about two surprise flavor flights for the happy couple?" He suggests. Katakuri nods and the bartender starts rustling behind the bar to prepare the flavors.

You lock your ankle around Katakuri's leg. "What are you doing?" He asks, "can't you sit still?" You kick the spur on his shoe, spinning it, your eyes light up. So fun! You do it again. "Stop that," he crosses his legs so you can't reach his shoes, "you're like a child." You blush, "I'm so excited and I don't know what to do with myself!" You were bursting with energy, radiating with excitement. He leans over and whispers into your ear, "behave, my feisty girl, or I'll make you." You bite your bottom lip and moan just as the bartender nervously lays the set of flavor flights in front of you. "Here we are! Two surprise flavor flights," he says, "if you guess them all correctly you get a prize. You perk up at the possibility of winning a prize. "Oh!! What's the prize?!" You ask, thrilled at the idea. "You pick from our prize wall of course," he says pointing to the wall behind you. "Oh no," Katakuri groans before you turn around. And when you turn around, you understand why. Behind you, on the wall, among the prizes, is a giant stuffed panda drinking a 'Flavor Island' bottle through a straw. You gasp, "I need it," you whisper. "You DON'T need it," Katakuri argues, "you WANT it." You beg to differ. You are so winning that panda! You have the perfect spot for it, right next to your donut unicorn.

"Do we have the same flavors? Or does Katakuri have different flavors?" You ask the bartender. "All different, good luck!" He says. At least he didn't say there's a time limit. You pick up your first flavor shot glass and hold it up to Katakuri, "Cheers!" You tell him and he meets your shot glass with his. You drink the yellow liquid hesitantly, hoping the flavor will be tasty and not make you sick. You both watch each other for your reactions as you drink. Yours smells good but tastes so salty, you can only stand to drink a small bit. Katakuri smiles at the uneasy look you give him, "didn't get a good one?" You shake your head, "it's not bad.. But it's not great either. I also have no idea what it could be." He holds his hand out for your shot glass and you hand it to him. You watch him put the glass to his lips, he barely sips it and says, "buttered popcorn." You gasp, "how'd you know? What was yours?" He smirked, "I used to come here with my brothers and we'd make bets on surprise flavor flights. Mine's lemon drop, wanna try?" You smile that he thought to include you in his good memories, "okay," you say hesitantly and take the glass from him, which is also yellow in color. You sip and immediately pucker your lips, he chuckles, knowing the reaction you'd have.

There's three more tastings left. "Does it count if you guess my flavors for me?" You ask Katakuri but again the bartender answers first, "No-," he starts to say, then Katakuri glares at him and he changes his answer to "No problem! Of course that's fine!" He laughs nervously and awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. No one says 'no' to a Charlotte. You smirk at Katakuri, "careful, he might pee his pants. Round two?" He nods and you both pick up the second shot glass. You notice how careful Katakuri is with his glass, hiding his tasting within the fluff of his scarf so no one sees his mouth. You wished he didn't have to, you already miss seeing his smile. Your second glass is green and Katakuri's is purple. You smell it first, it smells sweet, like apples. You put it to your lips and drink, you pucker your lips, "Mmm sour apples!" You laugh. You see Katakuri's brow furrow, he doesn't drink his. "What's the problem?" You ask. "I don't need to drink it to know its lavender," he says. "Can I try?" You ask, sticking out your open hand. "Trust me, you don't want to drink it. Tastes like you're drinking room spray," he mumbles. You take the glass anyway and smell it, it smells so good, you give him a big grin and taste it, "Oh... Oh no.. yeah, it tastes like I'm drinking a candle." He sighs, "you couldn't just believe me?" You shake your head, "No I like to learn things the hard way," you admit. "You said it not me," he picks up the third glass and so do you.