YOUR Escort

As you walk down the hall alone, you idly fumble with the ribbon on your wrist. Something you do when you're nervous. Everyone who passed you smiled kindly and held your gaze. Such a different feeling then in your own kingdom. You weren't sure exactly where to go, but you figured most everyone was heading in the direction of The Tea Party, so you followed the crowd. You didn't want to be late so you thought you might ask someone, just in case. You tap a soldier on the shoulder to ask, but he jumps back in fear at the sight of you. Your stomach sinks. That was a reaction you were used to. Maybe you'd killed his friend. "I didn't mean to startle you," you say in the kindest, sweetest most princessly voice possible, "please sir, where is The Tea Party?" Before the soldier could respond, someone snakes his arm around yours and ushers you away.

"Allow me to escort you princess," it was your brother. Had he been lurking outside your bedroom this whole time? Waiting for you to come out? You groan in protest and try to pull your arm away. "Not to worry princess, I won't let you go, what kind of a brother would I be if I didn't escort you personally to a room full of your suitors," he says. "You look absolutely stunning, by the way," he continues as though you wanted to hear his opinion. "Isn't that dress a bit short my dear?" You consider stepping on his foot again but you don't want to chance breaking your beautiful shoes.. just in case they could in fact break. "This is unfair really. And it wasn't my idea at all, sacrificing you to these filthy pirates." You try your best to ignore him but it's not working. "Great work in the throne room by the way. It seems the halls are buzzing with words of your beauty. Seems you'll have no trouble at all procuring a husband. After all pirates are brutes, your crude behavior only entices them." Your jaw starts to hurt from clenching it.

"But.. did you really think I'd let them take you away from me without a fight?" You glare at him, "what is that supposed to mean?" He grins, "will you still be such a prize after you're used?" He pushes you violently against the brightly colored wall, grinding his hard on into your stomach. You think you might vomit. "This is your last chance. Run away with me. Let's leave my parents here to die with their mistake." You rolled your eyes at the words 'my parents' as though they weren't also your parents too. "We can go back and run our kingdom together." You push at his chest but he doesn't budge, "your logic is flawless as always." You lie but he smiles, "I know," he says as though you'd actually complimented him and weren't being facetious. "Get off me! NOW!" You say louder than you meant to. Your step brother leans in to kiss your neck and you start to panic. You writhe in his grasp but if anything it only intensifies his grip and rides up your dress.

Then suddenly, before his lips touch your neck, he howls in pain and stumbles back. You look up at him in horror, blood is oozing down his face and he's holding his bleeding ear against his head. "Who the fuck are you!" He yelled before he could take it back. And the look on his face.. you wish you had a camera... he very much looked as though he'd regretted saying that to Sweet Commander Katakuri! You'd never seen your brother so pale and sweaty! You can't help but grin. "Next time," Katakuri says as he flicks a pink jelly bean into the air and catches it in his hand, "you won't live." Was he the one who killed that soldier in the throne room then? Such a quick impact.

Your step brother cries, "I'm telling my mom!" And he runs away. You have the biggest smile on your face, but you depress it quickly, because you remember you're in the presence of a Sweet Commander. You fix your dress. You look across the hall at Katakuri who's leaning himself casually against the opposite wall. Your heart starts beating faster, your breathing pattern speeds up and becomes erratic. It's one thing to see his face on a wanted poster, it's another to stand across from him. He's so tall. You thought you were tall... but you bet if you walked over to him right now (and you wouldn't dare do that) you'd only come up to his hip. You can't help but recall your brothers words....'Remember that when you're laying on your stomach getting raped in the ass by this mountain.' You clench your ass cheeks involuntarily and feel immediately embarrassed for doing it.

How many minutes had you been staring at him now in silence? That's bad manners, he'd just helped you! Say something, you think. "Thank you!" You say quickly then you mentally chastise yourself for not being more charismatic in the moment. He stares down at you emotionlessly. "You're Charlotte property now. He can't touch you." He says then he leaves your presence and enters another room. You start breathing normally again. You replay the words 'Charlotte Property' ... is that what you are? Is that what all the girls here are now? Was it decided without your knowledge? Is there going to be a wedding in which you're the bride?

The room he'd walked into.. was that the party room? There was only one way to find out. You open the door that Katakuri had gone through. You immediately realize you'd made a mistake and all eyes are on you once again. The Charlotte Officers all sat around a large table, you were sure they were discussing something before you'd entered. 

There was a plan laid out on the table that you couldn't make heads or tails on

There was a plan laid out on the table that you couldn't make heads or tails on. You blush, your mouth slightly open in surprise. "I-I'm so sorry but I'm lost," you admit your mistake. "That's understandable, you had a horrible escort," Katakuri stated coldly. You try not to laugh at what you thought was a joke, but a snicker escapes your mouth anyway. "I will escort you personally," he said. He felt like he should have made the offer sooner, out in the hall, but he wanted to check in on the security of the event. They also had the matter of the select few who chose to decline Big Mom's invitation... a huge and unforgivable mistake.