“Come in-” Opening the door, that mysterious fairy enters and my breath almost hitches on my throat to see her in this attire. She is wearing a long off-white floral frock with a brown turtleneck hugging her upper body perfectly and her brown long hair is open up fully. I notice she is wearing glasses, a long black coat is hanging around her arms. She flashes a tiniest smile and my heart skips a long beat.

This woman has some superpower to make my heart go crazy.

“Hello, Mrs. Kim. Please come inside.” I can’t help but smile, this smile is just for her, just because of her presence. She steps inside and begins to look around to my cabin, I begin to rub my neck awkwardly as she seems to understand already that I changed the whole decoration for her.

She takes a seat on the couch and places her long coat beside her. “The cabin looks dark yet cozy.” She says and I chuckle. “And I like it.” She complimented me and my eyes lit up.

,

“So, how was your day?” I ask and look at her face, she seems exhausted and that’s visible on her face.

“I guess the day hasn't started yet-” She softly chuckles and I just remember that it’s only 10 in the morning. How dumb I am. “I just dropped my son and my brother in law to their school and came here.” She recipes softly and I nod.

“Wait, you said your brother in law just arrived from the business trip and he has a wife then-”

“My husband has a bunch of brothers you know?” She chuckles softly and I wonder how many of them are trying to get her. “And the youngest one is living with me as I consider him as my child, I treat him like Taehi as he is fourteen and he is attending the same school as Taehi.” She replies and smiles softly which is pretty rare, she seems in a good mood today as she is telling everything on her own so, I don’t have any plan to ruin her mood.

“Would you mind if I sit beside you?” I ask and she looks at me with her beautiful dark brown eyes. I notice she created a long wing with the eyeliner which makes her eyes bigger than usual. “No, it’s alright.” She replies and a smile of victory appears in my mouth. At least she didn’t refuse me like last day. 

I quickly get up from the chair and slowly take a seat beside her, I see her body shifting and I sigh deeply. 

“So, if you are not feeling uncomfortable, can I ask you some questions?” I ask and she looks at me. My breath almost got stuck in my throat when her eyes met mine. She seems so close to mine as she is living in my heart and never in my life have I ever felt this way. I feel like she is mine, only mine to cherish her.

“Yes sure, I will try to answer genuinely.” She replies and I nod. Shaking my head slightly, I cleared my throat as I was almost drooling over her.

“How old are you, Mrs. Kim?” I ask and begin to rub my lower lip with my index.

“I am 29.” She replies and I raise a brow. “I see.”

“And you?” She looks at me and I almost gasp when her eyes meet mine.

“I am going to be 25 very soon.” I reply and she nods her head.

“You are quite younger than me, Dr. Kim.” She chuckles and I raise a brow.

“So? You think age matters these days when it comes to being in a relationship?” I ask and I am already feeling so anxious that she is thinking I am younger than her. What is she thinking that I will be bad at dating? I know she has a kid but still. I can show her that I am best.