"I love someone else and i Don't think i'll be the good husband for you either. because my heart was still with her. 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧." She look little bit disappointed but still manage to smile and let me explain further

"We break up a year ago because of work. And if you did become my wife, i don't think i can give you the life that you want as a wife. I will always busy With my work. I don't want you to regret marrying me. I hope you will make a good decision on this big step of your life." There's a long silence between us.

..........

"𝙄... 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪. Because this is what my parents want. We're not married because of love or what. It's just for the company. And about love, we can try it right?" She said as i sigh and just nod at her. This is it. She willing to live with me.

"I already warned you jihyo.and Yes , i can try to like you but not to love you. you know what? If you can have patience with me maybe yeah someday. but it's only if I am sure that my love is happy with someone else. That time i will try to love you. I hope you take a note. If you don't want it, so reject th we marriage."

" i will try my best to be patience until that day come. So now, can we just be friend?" She smile gently and take out her hand for handshake.i return the same smile and reach her hand in mine.

-----------------End of flashback ---------------
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/n pov)

{1 week later}

"Thank you." I smile warmly to my driver as i walk out of the car. I looked around the hall in amazement. It was covered by white decorations. It was... So, beautiful...

"Hey, stop staring. Come?" Eunwoo held out his arm for me so I could hold it

Cha Eunwoo is my bestfriend since college. He has a crush on me back then but he back off when he gotta know that i was jungkook's girlfriend. So today, he want to accompany me because yeah, he worried about me going alone in this event huh, correction.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙭'𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Thank you Mr jung." Jungkook smile slightly to all the guests who congratulate him on his engagement.

jihyo who was holding jungkook's arm just smiled but she could feel something was off with jungkook. She could feel that every gesture Jungkook make or every word jungkook let out wasn't sincere at all.

He only did all this out of respect and kindness. And she know it since they meet. but she couldn't help to fall in love with him. That's why she accept the marriage. Not because of Jungkook's power or position. She just feel like he is the one that she's waiting for.

Yes, he is her first love.

But for jungkook, his 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧.

"Aw jihyo, you look so beautiful with that dress." Jk's mom compliment her. "Ah, thank you mr-"

"It's Mom, dear." She cut her off to correct her. "Got it mom" she smile gently to jk's mom as jk's mom hold her hand in her palm. Jungkook just smile at them. But suddenly a little boy come and jump to Jungkook make jihyo let go of Jungkook arm "Daddy kook!"

"Heyyy Kiki !?" Jungkook quickly pull him in his arms and give him a peck on his forehead. It was his cousin's son but Jungkook always taking care of him when he has a long holiday like summer or other holiday. it's been like that since jk was still in highschool. He babysitting his nephew since seonki was 2 years old and now, he was 7.

So you can say that Jungkook is the one who raised him mostly because seonki's parents always busy and send their little one to Jungkook's parent house. But basically Jungkook wasn't the only one who's in journey to raise seonki... When collage breaks or high school breaks coming, Jungkook will always bring-

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where is mama Y/n?"

Yes, Jungkook will always take you to his parents' house. Jungkook's parents are shocked and stunned when Jungkook says he has already break up with you. Because his parents always believed that you two would end up together. At first, Jungkook's mom was very mad at Jungkook for that. But his dad understands him and persuaded his wife, not to scold At his son again.

"Mama? Um, she was busy kiki..."
Jungkook said in low and sad tone.

Jihyo notice the sadness in his voice.
""y/n? So that is her name. I hope i'll see you soon y/n because this man couldn't stop thinking about you. Hm that makes me jealous of you tho. She must be so pretty isn't? Hrmm I really hope to meet you... ""

"Who is that daddy?" He point at jihyo innocently. Jungkook was silent and he didn't even dare to utter a single word because he don't know what jihyo to him. "I aunty jihyo. friend with daddy kook." It kinda hurts jihyo a little but she still smile and introduce herself to seonki.

"Ohh i see!" Jungkook smile at seonki excitement as he knew that seonki always excited to get to know someone new. Jungkook bend down a little to put seonki down when he pats Jungkook shoulder as gesture to let him go. "Hye aunty jihyo! Im seonki, im a good boy." He said proudly making jihyo smile and bend down to his level.

"Oh, hye seonki. Nice to meet you."
Jungkook just smile warmly at them.
"Oh yess, you said you are friends with daddy kook right?" Jihyo nod her head as yes

"Don't flirting with daddy kook okay? Mama will not like that...she will be sad. And i hate it." Jungkook was more broken when seonki talked about you. Knowing that he will never bring Seonki to his mama again, make him feel bad to himself.

Jihyo look over Jungkook who is looking everywhere but them. She know that you still have effect on him.
"Oka-" Jihyo was about to reply him but then seonki stop her.

"Oh look! there is a big ice cream there!!!" He run over to the food table not caring about anything. "Seonki! Be careful!" Jungkook was about to follow seonki but he stop when his cousin come in his way. "I'll take care of him. Thank you bro."

Jungkook stop his steps and nod.
"Oh hey, no problem" With that he just stare at seonki who is now with his dad. He just chuckle at them when seonki kiss his dad with chocolate ice cream still on his lips.

"He really miss his mama doesn't him?" Jungkook smile drop as he slightly turn his head to jihyo who is standing behind him."He does, Same to his daddy too." He lower his voice couldn't ignore the fact. Jihyo smiles and pat jungkook's back. " i know."
Jungkook close his eyes as he feels like crying now

"Excuse me" He was about to go to the toilet but stop when suddenly the light goes off. He look around in confusion.

"welcome to all guests ! I am the emcee tonight! assigned by the jeon family! First of all, congratulations to the couple, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jihyo! we hope you both live happily together!"

The light was only focus on the Stage and the couple. Jihyo slowly walk over to Jungkook and hold his arm. All people just claps their hands and shout "congrats" to them. Jungkook and jihyo just smile while nod at the same time.

"so without wasting any time, let's get to the special Segment!" He fake cough before announce someone.

"today, We will listen to a charming beautiful person singing a song for this engagement ceremony ! She is well known by jeon family. and this is also an appreciation for her to attending this ceremony. 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙔/𝙣!".