08.

MY EYES slowly opened up, revealing a blond mutant peacefully sleeping. I smiled to myself, burying my head close to his neck. His grip around my stomach tightened, moving me closer to him. My hands rested on the back of his neck, playing with the hairs on his nape.

"Alex." I whispered in his ear, a smirk lining my lips. He mumbled something in response, eyes now open. Summers turned his head, aiming his chin down towards me with our height difference of a few inches. He moved his hand from my around my back, cupping my cheek and pulling me in for a passionate kiss. After a second, I pulled away quickly, wincing and screwing up my face.

"What?" Alex questioned, a look of sad on his face.

"Morning breath, Hotshot." I chuckled at how hurt he looked at the dumb reason, kissing his cheek.

"Can I kiss you after?" He pleaded with a wide grin, expression changing in seconds.

"Mhm, get dressed and I'll meet you in the kitchen." I nodded, and he got out of bed, making me miss his body heat which was the only thing warming me up, the blanket not doing very much surprisingly. (They were wearing clothes FYI, I meant 'get dressed' as in change out of pjs)

I giggled as he jogged to his bedroom to brush his teeth and get changed. I stood up, going over to the dresser and then the bathroom to do the same.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I had changed and now wore wide jeans, a tight graphic tee and a black leather jacket. I walked down to the kitchen, opening the door. I opened the fridge, taking out another Coke with my mind. I hit the tab on the counter, chucking it in the trash can. I took a swig, placing it on the island.

Suddenly I was spun around by my boyfriend. He turned me to face him by my arm, lifting it around his neck. I chuckled, both of us smiling. He finally kissed me again, passionately and calmly.

"I don't know how to live without your lips once I've kissed them." Alex muttered against my mouth.

"Well, you won't have to, 'cause I ain't leaving." I smiled, pecking his lips again.

"Good." He commented, locking our lips together once again.

"You owe me fifteen dollars, Blake." We heard Raven say, passing us to sit at the wooden table. I pulled away from Alex, making him groan quietly, and I rolled my eyes.

"He owes me thirty." Charles chuckled, sitting beside her.

"Still worth it." Alex grinned, kissing me again as I hummed in agreement.

"Gross!" We heard Sean say from the doorway. Soon enough, everyone was in the kitchen eating breakfast and stuff.

"Where's Hank?" Raven questioned after a couple of minutes.

"He's probably in the laboratory." Xavier responded, standing up. "We should go see him though. He said he had something for us to wear."

"Great, now we're gonna match, like a band." Cassidy said sarcastically.

"Well, a band is a team after all." Charles commented as we followed him.

"Somehow you make everything sound wise, Charlotte." I giggled while Alex threw his arm around my shoulders as we walked.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

"Gone to air base, bring the crate marked X. Hank." I read out for everyone. We were stood in front of the lab door, and it had a note taped to it. Charles ripped it off, pushing open the doors, and we gasped at the sight, walking in. Everything was destroyed, tables pushed over, glass everywhere, file cabinets on the ground and more. Alex held my hand, making sure I didn't hurt myself on anything broken.

"What the hell happened here?" Erik asked for everyone. Xavier had stridden to the crate at the back of the room, opening it. We all rounded up, examining what was inside it.

"Hank has been busy." Lehnsherr commented, glancing at the telepath.

"Do we really have to wear these?" Alex sighed and I chuckled at his whining.

"As none of us are mutated to endure extreme g-force or be riddled by bullets, I suggest we suit up." Xavier shut it closed. "Blake can you bring it?"

"Yeah." I nodded, lifting it up with my mind.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We had all suited up and now stood beside the plane. I was in between Erik and Alex, examining the jet while tying up my hair.

"Where's Hank?" Raven asked again. McCoy still wasn't here.

"I'm here." We all turned our heads forward, seeing a muscular, hairy, blue..person.

"Hank?" Xavier questioned, confused like the rest of us.

"It didn't attack the cells. It enhanced them. It didn't work." Hank walked forward, revealing his blue, furry skin.

"Yes, it did, Hank. Don't you see? This is who you were meant to be. This is you." Mystique corrected him, placing a hand on his cheek. "No more hiding."

"Never looked better man." Erik complimented, but he grabbed him by the throat harshly making her flinch and let go of the side of his face.

"Don't mock me." Hank growled as Lehnsherr face began turning red.

"Blake." Charles said, telling me to make him let Erik go. I used my mind to move McCoy's hand down to his side, dropping the mutant to his knees.

"I wasn't." Lehnsherr coughed as I held out a hand for him to take. I helped him up as Alex began to speak.

"Even I got to admit you look pretty badass. I think I got a new name for you: Beast." Summers smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"You sure you can fly this thing?" Cassidy asked before he could choke my boyfriend too.

"Of course I can. I designed it."