07.

YESTERDAY WHEN I was training, Charles had also asked me to help with Alex's training, he didn't tell me how or why though. Today I was wearing a tight black long sleeve and wide grey sweatpants.

We were in the bunker and Charles had placed duct tape on the stomach of the mannequin as I stood off to the side. He spoke, walking a meter or two away, "All right, Alex, I want you to hit the X and try not to hit Blake and me. There's a good chap."

"You're serious?" We both asked him, seems like he hadn't informed either of us about this. Yeah, I trusted Alex, but if he accidentally kills Charles or me or both of us, he'll blame himself for the next decade or more.

"I'm very serious. I have complete and utter faith in you." I glanced at Summers, exhaling deeply. He looked back at me and I nodded, telling him it was all right. He got into the position, flexing his muscles, and he shot straight at it. We both smiled proud of the mutant. Alex laughed with a wide, handsome smile.

We both walked down the room to him after putting out the fire, and Xavier pat him on the back before leaving. Immediately after he left, Alex hugged me tightly, both of us laughing. My arms around his neck and his around my waist.

After a couple seconds, we connected foreheads, still grinning and smiling and giggling with our eyes closed. I opened my eyes and met his and then we both went quiet, looking down at each other's lips. Next thing I know, he's leaning closer, about to kiss me.

Suddenly the door opened again, revealing Charles again. We stepped away from one another quickly. "Blake, Raven said she wanted to see you in her room." He stated from the doorway.

"Ok." I sent him a tight-lipped smile, and he turned around, going up the stairs. I turned my head back to Alex who had a small smirk plastered across his lips. "Anyway..."

"We'll continue this later, Hottie." He came closer, pecking my cheek before I nodded my head and followed Xavier's suit.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We were all stood or seated in the living room, listening and watching the president's address. I was sat on the armrest of the olive coloured couch with Summers' hands on my shoulders.

"It shall be the policy of this nation to regard any nuclear missile crossing the embargo line that surrounds Cuba as an attack by the Soviet Union on the United States, requiring a full retaliatory response." JFK said on the television, and we all looked around at each other.

"That's where we're gonna find Shaw." Erik pointed the gun he held at the screen.

"How do you know?" Alex asked, turning to him.

"Two superpowers facing off, and he wants to start World War Three. He won't leave anything to chance." Charles responded, shaking his head.

"So much for diplomacy. I suggest you all get a good night's sleep." Lehnsherr stated and then left the room.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

A/N: Also I'm legit not even imagining the kitchen in the movie (the one where Charles and Raven met). I'm like picturing the one from X2 when Logan and Bobby are talking. 

I was in the kitchen once again, drinking a Coke while drawing at the island. It was dark outside, and I had changed into a grey cropped tank with black and white flannel pants. To any person it would seem like I was concentrated in sketching but in reality, I was thinking about Alex and how we'd be continuing later whatever that was. But, hey, at least I was right, he likes me.

I sighed, placing my pencil down and taking a swing from the bottle. I ran a hand through my hair, now thinking about how I owe Raven 15 dollars if we kiss. I closed my book, using my mind to levitate it and follow me as I went up to my room. I pushed the door open, plopping the book and pencil on the nightstand. I finished off my drink, throwing it in the trash. I sat down on my bed, sitting on my left ankle.

Suddenly I heard Alex knock on my door. I knew it was him by the sound of how he walked. 

I stood up, opening the door manually, being met with a smirking Summers which then made me smile. He immediately dove towards me, crushing me in a hug with his hands around my hips. Alex turned his head and moved towards my lips, locking them together. We moulded together like two puzzle pieces, perfect for one another. I pulled away, needing air. We placed our foreheads together, breathing in sync with my hands rested on the sides of his neck.

"I owe Raven fifteen dollars now." I chuckled, opening my eyes.

"I owe Charles thirty." He grinned, "It's worth it though."

"Agreed." I pecked his mouth again. "What are we now, Summers?"

"Well, I'd say official. Don't you think, gorgeous?" Havok quirked a brow, kissing me again passionately.

"Definitely." I hummed.