02.

IT HAD been a couple of hours and Erik and Charles still weren't back, but that didn't matter much. We were dancing to music while Sean and Alex were trying to hit Darwin as hard as they could, seeing if he could feel at least a pinch. And Hank was hanging from the ceiling. I won't lie, when Alex was using force to whack Darwin, he looked... hot, I guess is the word.

"What are you doing?" Moira shouted, Xavier had introduced me to her earlier and I felt a small connection between them. We froze and Hank jumped off the light fixture. "Who destroyed the statue?"

"It was Alex." McCoy responded and Summers scoffed at him.

"No, Havok. We have to call him Havok. That's his name now. And we were thinking you should be Professor X, and you should be Magneto." Raven stepped forward, pointing at each of the males.

"Exceptional." Erik commented sarcastically, walking off with Moira.

"I expect more from you." Charles added, following their suits. Even if Mystique wasn't facing me, I could see how Xavier's statement made her mood change.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I was seated beside Raven again in the same spot when two employees walked up to the replaced glass window. "Oh, I didn't know the circus was in town. Hey, come on, honey. Give us a little, uh..." The man imitated wings with his hands and Angel sighed with an unimpressed look.

"No? Come on, let's see the foot." He continued, and I closed the curtains with my mind. "Hey, come on-"

"They're just guys being stupid." Mystique reassured Angel.

"Guys being stupid I can handle. Okay? I've handle that my whole life. But I'd rather a bunch of guys stare at me with my clothes off than the way these ones stare at me." She stated, looking at the floor.

"At us." I added, before we heard distant rumbling. We all looked around and at each other. "What the hell was that?"

"I don't know. Something doesn't feel right." Darwin responded, walking over with Alex as we all stood up.

I re-opened the curtains, and we all looked around, seeing nothing. Suddenly I noticed something in the sky. "What is that?" I pointed then realized it was a man, but before I could catch them, they hit the floor and the two girls screamed. We all backed up a couple steps and my back accidentally hit Summers' chest, making him place his hands on my arms. Then other people were falling from the sky, dying instantly.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

It was the next morning, I was wearing a white tank top, a black leather jacket with a hood, a pair of wide jeans and the same shoes. Darwin was dead and Angel had left us. I knew Alex blamed himself for Darwin. Shaw had absorbed his energy blast and shoved it down Darwin's throat. And suddenly Summers didn't seem so tough.

"You okay?" I asked him, taking a seat beside him on the concrete bench.

"Yeah, why do you care?" He turned to me, confused why I was asking. I guess he was wondering that because I had met him, what, half a day ago maybe less?

"I don't know... I just wanted to let you know that Darwin dying was not your fault." I shrugged, playing with the zipper on my jacket.

"You don't need to lie. It was." He sighed, leaning back against the wall.

"No, it wasn't. You didn't know Shaw could do that." I shook my head, running a hand through my hair.

"But if I did know, I would have never done that." Alex added.

"Meaning it wasn't your fault." I finished before Charles, Moira and Erik got out of their car and walked over.

"Raven." Charles called, and she stood up, embracing his body. "We've made arrangements for you to be taken home immediately."

"We're not going home." Sean interrupted him. I didn't mind leaving, but being around people who were like me, was nice. And being around Alex made me feel a little weird inside, a good weird...

"What?" Xavier exclaimed, confused.

"He's not going back to prison." Cassidy's continued, looking up at Charles while he stood there with Raven.

"He killed Darwin, Charles." I sighed, tilting my head up.

"All the more reason for you to leave. This is over." He shook his head, denying.

"Darwin's dead, Charles. And we can't even bury him." Mystique added and Alex looked down, guilt washing over him again.

"We can avenge him." Erik corrected, standing with his hands on his hips, and we all snapped our heads to him.

"Erik a word, please." The two walked off, speaking for a moment before returning.

"We'll have to train. All of us." Xavier said to us. "Yes?"

"Yeah." Summers nodded his head. I knew Alex was a happy about having a chance at training, I mean it would give him a chance to get control.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We had driven to a castle looking building which Charles claimed he owned. "This is yours?" I asked, confused.

"No, it's ours." He corrected me as I craned my neck, staring at the mansion in awe.

"Honestly, Charles, I don't know how you survived, living in such hardship." Erik admitted sarcastically, turning to look at him.

"Well, it was a hardship softened by me." Raven stepped in between the two men and Xavier wrapped an arm around her, kissing the side of her head. "Come on, time for the tour."

We were led inside, and she showed us practically every important room and to our own bedrooms. I threw my bag on my bed, going over to the closet to find a new pair of clothes. Mystique said there would be clothes in it already.