New love (Arthur x Kathlyn)

ARTHUR X KATHLYN, THIS WAS REQUESTED BY @tanjiro291

I'M ALSO GOING TO BE MAKING IT SO THAT ARTHUR ISN'T SCARED ABOUT HIS PAST LIFE CUZ THAT'S ANNOYING.

DO YOU PEOPLE WANT PART 2?

IT IS THE BENCH SCENE BETWEEN ARTHUR AND KATHLYN AFTER PMM.

_-_-_______
//third person pov//
As Kathlyn giggles, Arthur notices a small cut through her eyebrow.
"What happened there?" Arthur asks as he raises his finger to move the few strands of hair away.
Kathlyn blushes, "I'm sorry, it's not very lady-like is it?"
"No, no it's beautiful," Arthur grins.

The quiet breeze hugs them warmly as they sit in a comfortable silence. The trees swaying as if dancing to the gentle wind as the sun glimmers through the clouds.

"Arthur, I would like to apologies to you once more, for the incident in the Helstea auction and for what happened with Curtis."

"Kathlyn I said it was ok, it was an accident."

"I understand that but my family has bothered you many times..."

"Like what your doing right now?"

"I-I'm so sorry, I'll take my leave..."

"Kathlyn, I'm joking."

"Oh."

//Arthur's pov//
As the leaves flew by catching on her hair, I realised how gorgeous her eyes were... Her beautiful eyes showed off her emotions more than her expressions. Right now she seemed to be enjoying my company as I was enjoying hers...

But what is this feeling?
I've never felt like this before. This glow of warmth and the soft feeling inside of me, am I sick? Am I hurt? This feeling makes me feel... safe and happy inside.

I turn to Kathlyn, is she the one who's making me feel this way? I start to trace her face with my eyes, taking all the little features. Her lips, a light shade of pink while her cheeks were red. Her round eyes and delicately placed dimples exposing as she rarely smiled.

She was heavenly .

"Is there something on my face?" Kathlyn questioned.
Only then did I realise I was staring, "no, no. I'm sorry, I was just looking at you..."
I again raised my arm but this time, it was to caress her cheek, "you are so pretty, did you know that?"
Her face turned a dark red colour as she looked away from my eyes, "w-well it's not the first time I've heard it" she mumbled.

Cute

"Kathlyn I've got to go but how about going out with me to the shops with me later, I can teach you more about expressions," I winked.

Kathlyn nodded, "how about we talk about it after the dc meeting?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Ok, I will see you there," Kathlyn replies with a small smile.

"See, you can do it. I'll see you later Kath"

"Bye, Arthur."

_-_-___________
Didn't have much motivation with this one since I don't ship them two but I did my best!
Short chapter this time.
Any critisism?
Hope you enjoyed,
baii