Suffer

@Aleeeeckkk requested lucasxclive to here you go :)

//Professor Glory pov//
"Then we shall proceed with the battle, Lucas and Clive by special request you will both be going against Arthur." I sighed.

Princess Tessia raised her hand in protest but decided to back down as she saw the confidence in Arthur's face.

What is the relationship between them?

Why does she care whether he fights or not? I doubt either of them will tell me anything, oh well.

//Claire pov//
Lucas and Clive both stare at Arthur with lust- I mean hatred clouding their eyes. How are they that angry just from Arthur acting buddy buddy with president Tessia?

I don't understand men, but Arthur seems very different from normal guys; he seems more mature and calm. Hell, he's even stronger than guys and girls older than him even though he's only twelve.

Maybe I'll learn more about his fighting techniques through this fight. I mean Lucas and Clive aren't exactly the weakest, they may even be one of the strongest but Arthur, I have this feeling that he's more powerful than he seems.

If he really is as strong as I feel he is...
I feel sorry for Lucas and Clive.

//third person pov//
"AAAAND, BEGIN." Professor Glory announced which was soon drowned by the students cheering.

Most people in the class had grown to dislike Clive and Lucas while they had begun to undermine Arthur. So no matter who loses, they'll take it as a win.

(Clive have a wind attribute and Lucas obvi a fire attribute)

As Lucas sent small fireballs at max speed Clive sent a gust of wind towards Arthur. Arthur did not move as Clive's wind cancelled out Lucas's spell.

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING JACKASS"
"WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING, YOUR SH*TTY WIND STOPPED MY SPELL"
"Can you two ladies stop fighting"
"SHUT UP"
"YEAH SHUT UP YOU B*STARD"
"Jeez"

As the two 'ladies' stopped bickering they sent long distance spells which kept Arthur on his toes but did little to bring him down.
Unfortunately due to his lack of power and control from only using wind and earth elements, he could only defend himself for a little before having to end the match.

_-_-________
//Arthur pov//
As I twist mid-air to dodge both Lucas's and Clive's attacks I felt my mana being pulled out of. I have to end this soon.

As Lucas prepares another spell, I swiftly go to Clive augmenting my hand. As I reach him who has attempted to run away and shoot arrows at me I hit his sternum paralysing him and letting him drop to the floor. I turn to Lucas who has prepared another spell, this time focusing and using more mana.

I grab Clive dragging him towards Lucas while my mind searches for a plan.

Then I realise how I can destroy both of their lives...

As I push forward with Clive in my hand Lucas sends off the spell. I dodge and throw Clive at Lucas's feet catching him off guard. I hit him in the sternum also paralysing him making him fall then using the gravitational magic to push them together to smashing their lips against each other.

I smirk turning to Tess and blowing a kiss, "for you my love, I present the most entertaining sight."

Tessia doubles over laughing her head off.

I wait 5 seconds before releasing them as that was the amount of time I needed to win the match as the audience roars in disgust and amusement.

//Professor Glory pov//
Why did the boy throw Clive at Lucas? You caught him off guard but that's not going to last long...
WAIT!

OH. MY. GOD.

HE REALLY JUST-

I CAN'T BREATHE-

He really took advantage of the holding for 5 seconds rule!

This... this child is now my favourite student.

The look of rage on Lucas's and Clive's face is evident from a hundred feet up. As Arthur releases the two, Lucas starts to scream,

"WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT YOU PEASANT! THAT IS UNFAIR; I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A B*TCH!"

"You two make such a cute couple!" Arthur yelled out, "make sure you invite me to you engagement party you lovebirds!"

"ARTHUR LEYWIN!" Clive screeched, "HOW DARE YOU, YOU PEASANT B*STARD!"

"Your welcome for helping you guys find your sexuality and true love by the way" Arthur answered in a sugar sweet, innocent tone.

Arthur Leywin you devilish b*stard; you will now always be my most favoured student.

_-_-__________
Thank you guys for the support in my first one-shot!
I was so hesitant to post it 😅
This is also rushed so there may be a few mistakes and please give me critisism
Anyway I don't know when I will update again but because this pretty fun I might do this alot so yea...
Anyway thanks for the support :)
BAI