Don't leave me

TESSIA X ARTHUR
ANGST

//Arthur's pov//
I knew it, I knew it was a mistake but I couldn't stop the words... I couldn't stop the guilt, the pain of lying to them.

They were one of the few people that loved me...

As the moon started to shine I realised I stopped them. I stopped them from meeting their son, their child, a person that was actually related to them...

I stepped through the portal after showing the guard the pendant.

I prevented it, I'm the problem, it's my fault... Why else would I feel this... this excrutiating pain I'm feeling in my chest ripping apart something inside me...

I replaced their son, someone of their own blood and flesh with Reynold's personality or Alice's. I know... But I'm selfish; if I could go back and decide if I wanted to be reincarnated into this family, I would. I would be ruining so many lives but I couldn't care, all I know is that they loved me.

They loved me...

I started to run through the forest into Elenoir with a sharp, bright thorn piercing through me as the memory of me telling Reynold and Alice about this...

This mistake

_-_-_______

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know I took your son, I know I ruined your life by telling you this and I'm so sorry about this..." I whimpered.
I looked so pathetic and pitiful. "But I wanted to thank you for helping me... become a better person," I breathed. 

I saw their eyes clouding with confusion and panic as Alice started denied everything I said while screaming that I was sick or joking.

Their faces turned into anguish as they released what I said was true.
Reynold's once bright and joyful expression turned into one of distraught...
Alice's turned into denial, panic, hysterically laughing and crying.

_-_-______

Tears threaten to spill, as I wondered, if I told Eleanour, if she knew would she react the same? Would she still consider me her brother? Would she still hug me while knowing I was older than her father? Would she be ok knowing I had destroyed what would have been her brother? Would she love me if she knew about everything I did in my past life?

'I'm sorry, Eleanor'

I lied... to so many people. I wonder would anyone else accept me?

As I'm lost in thought Sylvie pops into my head,
"Are you ok, papa?"
"I'm ok Sylv, I just need some time..."
"Ok, stay safe papa"

_-_-___________
//Tessia's pov//
I dried my hair, softly redoing my braids, 'I wonder what Art's doing,' I thought while humming. 'He's with his parents so maybe he's telling them about Xyrus; I hope next year we'll be in the same classes!'

"Princess Tessia, there is a boy here for you with the name Arthur Leywin," A deep voiced knight announced.

'Am I dreaming? Arthur's here!?"

'Arthur's meant to be with his family, why is he here?' I questioned to myself.

'What happened? Did he come all the way here?Why is he crying? I've never seen him cry... This must be serious,' I thought as I rushed over to him.

As I reached him, I traced his features. His blood-shot eyes with bags underneath them, his messy hair and his almost emotionless expression looked as if he was a different person...

"Arthur, did you come all the way here?!"

"I-I just started running and I just ended up here..."

I pulled his sweaty, trembling body into a hug as he dropped his head onto my shoulder, "it's going to be ok Art" I whispered into his ear as he broke down, sobbing into my neck.

"What happened?"

"I don't r-really want to talk about it," he sniffled.

We stayed in that state, refusing to move as he seemed to feel comfort in my presence.

Only when he started to calm down did I dare move, tenderly caressing I asked "Art do you want to be alone or do you want to stay with me?"
"I w-want to stay with you," he whimpered.
"Ok, let's go."

_-_-__________
//Arthur's pov//
'Where am I?'
'What am I doing?'
'Everything seems like a blur...'

I finally look up to see my friend, my closest friend.

"Arthur, did you come all the way here?!"

I felt my body tremble, my skin turning ice cold as a gust of wind hit me.

I spluttered, "I-I just started running and just ended up here..."

"It's going to be ok Art," she softly spoke into my ear making me fall apart in her gentle arms.

"What happened?"

"I don't r-really want to talk about it," I sniffled.

I refused to move as I leaned on her body finding consolation in her.

Once I had calmed down my guardian angel, protecting me from this feeling in my chest, questioned, "Art do you want to be alone or do you want to stay with me?"
"I w-want to stay with you," I whimpered.
"Ok, let's go."
_-_-______
//Tessia's pov//
I softly held his hand directing him into where my bedroom is; I tugged on his arm to get him into my room and setting him down on my bed.

"Come here," I grinned stretching my arms out for him to cuddle into. He dropped his body into mine, sinking into my warmth. I pulled the covers onto Arthur who seemed to find peace in my neck.

He let quiet sobs as we laid on my bed. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" I mumbled.

"I don't want to talk about it, just..."

"don't leave me"

"Ok. Goodnight Art."

"Goodnight Tess, thank you..." he quietly replied as we both fell asleep in each others arms

_-_-_________
In one of my oneshots, should I do Caera or Kathlyn. I have one about Kathlyn x Arthur but I don't know much about Caera so yea.
Kathlyn or Caera?
Any critisism?