I stayed on the yellow bench for a good hour until my stomach started to rumble. I got up to find some lunch. The streets of Marseille were busy but calm. I reached into my pocket and took out my phone, looking up a place to eat while I walked blindly down the cobbled road.

As I was typing into google, I bumped into someone making my phone drop to the ground and cracking the screen. I gasped at my poor phone.

I glared at my phone. "Hey Jerkface, you broke my-"I spoke, but my words got caught in my throat as I looked at the person in front of me.

"You bumped into me," he spoke softly. I just stared at the man in front of me.

He smiled and my heart leaped in my chest as my eyes got glossy.

"Hey Sunshine," he said, and I immediately threw myself into his arms sniffling. He hugged me back tight while rocking us.

We just embraced each other in the middle of a busy road but I didn't care. His scent was filling my nose again his I was back in his arms again nothing around me mattered anymore.

"You found me," I whispered. He pulled back to hold my face wiping my tears.

"Of course, I made a promise" he spoke I bumped our noses together, my heart drumming up a storm in my chest looking into his brown eyes again.

"Is it over now?" I whispered he kissed my cheek, soft press of his lips letting it linger.

"It's over, I came home to you," he murmured and I pressed our lips together in a long-deserved kiss.

Maybe I came back to France for this reason

To come home

💘💘💘

Hands were tracing my arms as kisses were being pressed into my shoulder. The afternoon sun was setting into the, room making it glow in the warmth of the sun as we lay on the white sheets bodies tangled together.

"Jimin it tickles" I chuckled as he traced his lips up to my neck, our warm bodies pressed against each other bare chest.

"Mhm not gonna stop. I owe you a million kisses," he whispered, but it brought a smile to my face he peppered my face with kisses.

I laughed as he kissed my neck leaving little bites as well "Jiminie kiss my lips or these don't count" I whined I heard his angelic laugh fill my ears as he pulled away to look at me and he just stared and it was intense I felt myself blush.

"God you're beautiful," he whispered, causing me to blush even more I pushed his shoulder "I never told you this, but I fucking adore your black hair and it's gotten longer" he whispered, twirling a piece in his hand.

"Thought you liked blondes," I whispered, but he chuckled, moving to sit us both up sheets pooling at our waist.

"I love you sunshine no matter and whatever I said back then...I didn't mean it because young me was excellent at bottling up his feelings. " he sighed I grabbed his hand.

"I know I forgave you a long time ago. We are here now and I don't wanna think about it anymore" I spoke he kissed my knuckles.

"I'll spend the rest of our lives making up for the heartbreak I caused you" he whispered. I moved my hand to cup his face pressing a kiss on his cheek.

"It's a new chapter for us and my love for you just grew with our time apart but I knew once we met again we would pick up right when we left off," I said as he kissed my palm.

He pulled back and reach on the floor for his pants. I didn't know what he was getting. I expect it to be another condom because I'm ready for round two.

He sat in front of me, letting out a shaky breaths as I tilted my head at him, my hair flopping to one side I could tell he was nervous gripping something in his hands

"I-I wanna start chapter 2 with you as well here in France" he spoke "I don't want the life I had in Korea anymore all that violence and death I have been surrounded by all my life made me fall into the darkness. I was so lost...until I bumped into you and it was a like a bright sun. I found true and beautiful love I want to spend my days with you I know I carry some darkness with me. You always see the good in me when no else does still so...here I am in front of the man I deeply love asking him to spent the rest of our lives together as one" he spoke and my chest was heaving up and down with my heart doing jumping jacks.

He pulled out a small box and snapped it open, the lighting in the room making the ring shine and sparkle like a disco ball.

"Min Yoongi, will you marry me?" He whispered my eyes widen slightly but tears filled them. I launched launch myself at him making us fall backward.

"Yes," I sniffled. He hugged me, back kissing my neck.

"Oh my heart, I was so fucking nervous," I murmured. I chuckled and kissed him sweetly.

"Jimin?" I asked. He hummed

"Yes, fiancé?" He whispered. I blushed a little.

"Thank you for breaking my computer that day" I whispered as he brushed the hair out of my face.

"Thank you for loving me no matter what," he whispered

THE END

(06/19/22)

—————————————————————————

❤️ Thank you for reading ❤️

❤️💘❤️

Do not fret there will be special chapters
for the questions that weren't answered in the last few chapters :)