Chapter 29

!! SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING !!

No One's POV

Lockhart didn't take Harry to Dumbledore's office. Not immediately anyways. They made a stop at Lockharts living quarters first. By the time they got to Dumbledore's office, Harry was shaking and staring at the ground, flinching at even his own shadow, and Snape was in Dumbledore's office with Polly, Ron, and Hermione. Snape glared at Lockhart.

"And why did it take so long for you to bring Potter here?" Snape sneered, Harry flinching at the aggressive tone.

"Well we were on our way here, when some pixies came out of nowhere and attacked us... along with a troll! But have no fear, I was able to easily fend them off and protect poor Mr. Harry Potter here, who was shaking in fear the whole time." Lockhard stated, holding onto Harry's shoulder.

And lied.

All lies.

If Harry wasn't traumatized he would have scoffed at Lockhart, but he couldn't even control his shaking, barely keeping his own whimpers of pain at bay. His lower regions hurt.

Harry flinched back at the reactions he got from everybody in the room. Dumbledore was shaking his head in disappointment, which was no doubt aimed at Harry's 'reaction', Snape sneered at both Lockhart and Harry, mumbling something about how Harry couldn't be left alone for five seconds before getting in trouble, and Polly, Ron, and Hermione were all snickering at Harry and mocking how they think he would look in that situation. Harry, though still having a blank face, could feel the tears build up in the corners of his eyes.

"Now why would little Ms. Polly Potter, Ms. Granger, and Mr. Wealsey be here?" Lockhart asked, with his signature cocky grin still flat on his face.

"On my way back to the dungeons I overheard these three laughing and talking about how they locked Mr. Potter in an unused classroom with a boggart a few days ago, four to be exact." Snape answered, sneering at the golden trio, who glared at Snape, hatred prominent in their eyes. "I brought them here immediately after that."

Harry looked at the golden trio with wide eyes, betrayal and hurt shining in them. The golden trio giggled to themselves, but besides that nobody paid any attention to Harry.

Dumbledore sighed, before turning to the Golden Trio.

"Polly, my girl, why would you lock your brother in a classroom? That isn't very nice." Dumbledore said, with a twinkle in his eye. The golden trio turned to Dumbledore.

"It was just a simple prank, we didn't mean any harm." Polly said, with a mask of fake innocence on her face.

Dumbledore nodded in approval of the answer, while Snape was grumply mumbling about how Polly was 'just like her father', and Lockhart was holding onto Harry's shoulder, though a little tighter and slightly rubbing his thumb on Harry's shoulder and arm.

.

..

...

"... just a simple prank..."

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY bitches guess who's out of school and should be updating more often... that right MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :D Anyways I'm sorry it took so long to post this, I hope you all like this chapter.